Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Re: Do you like supers?

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

I have mixed feelings about them.

It is definitely a unique and interesting mechanic, but it also means if you are great at fighting but not-so-great at timing and landing supers, you are penalized heavily for it. Basically all the work you did for building up the super is lost in an instant... It is frustrating that some characters have poor level 1 supers and it is justified by "high AP gain". In a crunch situation (like 2x/3x overtime), it is almost a battle of level 1 supers (i.e. when time is a limit) and some characters clearly have an edge. Overall
 I love the game though, I can't complain much about it other than not having Sub-Zero in it Smiley Happy

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 21 of 26 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Feb 3, 2013
fits the game...
Play For Fun!
Message 22 of 26 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Feb 3, 2013

RaykuFenrir wrote:
I love how Fat Princess rides on a chocobo Smiley Very Happy

But it's just a straight-up giant chicken, y'know, like in Fat Princess...

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 23 of 26 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Feb 3, 2013
I like them, they're what differs this game from ssb. In ssb if you die it's your fault and if you don't you did it right. If you die in all stars its the attacker doing it right and if you survive the attacker did it wrong
Message 24 of 26 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Feb 3, 2013
Supers I love them.

Message 25 of 26 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
57 posts

Feb 3, 2013

I like how well they've made the characters in this game represent their original game selves. Supers are cool because they're not just some magic punch but taken from the original games. Unfortunately supers are pretty unbalanced atm (or atleast characters) but hopely they fix them. 

I'm also getting sick for seeing Kratos, Raiden, Drake and Sly all the time... For a long time I've been planning on buying all GoW games but now I'm not interested at all anymore because Kratos is so annoying in this game (In many ways).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 26 of 26 (68 Views)
0 Likes