Jan 06 2013
By: Rigglie Sackboy 450 posts

Do you get angry when this happens

6 replies 263 views Edited Jan 6, 2013
Some guy who is playing as a character who relies heavily on combos is doing his combo on you and some other guy just comes in a kills you with his super. This happened to me when a Jak got his lvl 3 and both me and a Dante died. When we came back Dante tried to do a combo in the middle of Jak's lvl 3 and he got us both. We were in dojo so Jak wasn't too far away from us.
Message 1 of 7 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
75 posts

Re: Do you get angry when this happens

Jan 6, 2013

Ugh, yes. This happened to me earlier today in fact. Instead of you being the victim of comboing I was the comboer. I managed to grab a guy with Nariko's chain grab and proceeded to pumble him. However we both died because I stopped paying attention to a sly who decided to go invisible. I definitely know how you feel.

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7 (236 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jan 6, 2013

This happens to me al the time, these idiots don't stop to think about the match in genera just getting their AP bar to the max so that they can have their level 3, it's quite annoying. Not as bad as the nonstop combo's though, just futhering my point of adding ap regeneration to the game to balance it out.

Message 3 of 7 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Don't get mad, get glad!

Message 4 of 7 (205 Views)
Monster Hunter
29 posts

Jan 6, 2013

no it doesnt upset me because while i have been a victim of this before plenty of times, ive also gotten plenty of kills by attacking with a special when i see someone going combo crazy, now what upsets me is when someone is trying to attack or  throw me while im trying to avoid someone elses level 3, eariler today i played against a sackboy on the uncharted level, who kept trying to jam session me while a level 3 kratos is heading our way 

Message 5 of 7 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
220 posts

Jan 6, 2013

This happens alot with me if im comboing or being comboed someone will come in and Super me...I use to get upset when this happened but quickly let go of the anger when I respawned...I don't upset over anything in this game any more...i have accepted the way the game is...but this might not apply to me...I play fun...and only fun.Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 6 of 7 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Nope, I add that into my strategy (-: Dantes, Narikos, big daddys, especially Raidens are easy double/triple kills.
Message 7 of 7 (150 Views)
0 Likes