Hekseville Citizen
388 posts

Re: Do you find Sly overpowered?

Jul 27, 2012
Sorry I meant 3 kills. And I haven't tried his level 3 yet so i didn't know it's broken. Let's just agree all characters are good and none over powered because they are all over powered in their own ways
Photobucket

Current Mains: Ratchet, Sir Daniel, Raiden

The journey to know today begins - The Legend of Dragoon

Dart Feld for All Stars
Message 11 of 13 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I don't think it's that they require less AP, but that he builds them faster. From what I understand, it's 100 AP for a lvl1, 300 for a lvl2, and 700 for a lvl3 for every character, and they just build them differently.

Omar has explained this in a video as well. Each character's supers cost a different amount. He gave the example of Fat Princess, Her supers are all quite effective (minus her lvl 3) so they are slightly more expensive in comparison to other characters. This applies to all charcters. Big Daddy is another good example, his lvl 1 is garbage so it costs less, but he also gains AP at an insane rate so his lvl 2 and 3 cost quite a bit.

Message 12 of 13 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
240 posts

Jul 27, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
I don't think it's that they require less AP, but that he builds them faster. From what I understand, it's 100 AP for a lvl1, 300 for a lvl2, and 700 for a lvl3 for every character, and they just build them differently.

Omar has explained this in a video as well. Each character's supers cost a different amount. He gave the example of Fat Princess, Her supers are all quite effective (minus her lvl 3) so they are slightly more expensive in comparison to other characters. This applies to all charcters. Big Daddy is another good example, his lvl 1 is garbage so it costs less, but he also gains AP at an insane rate so his lvl 2 and 3 cost quite a bit.

I heard the same, changing AP values for level 1 2 and 3's is a lot easier than changing how a character builds AP to create some sort of non-existent parabolic curve,

Message 13 of 13 (166 Views)
0 Likes