Reply
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@bluediamond

Yeah I agree, as a jak fan and aswell sackboy the nerfs that they have recieved are just horrible a bit to dramatic.

But as i was saying about the needle lazer.... I deffo missed worded it saying its a confirm but i have got so many kills online after using it if it becomes a type air dynamic battle, for example most drakes jump in the air to either barrel or AK on the rope and using it stuns the opponent and most people then flutter and just allot themselves to land, this has gave me time to land get under them and then level 1 em (killed a few with lv2 after it). I've even killed them when they have tried double jumping after it. That's all am saying it works for me n my playstyle.

Needle Lazer actually does confirm.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 21 of 32 (88 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2012
Offline
2454 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013
After watching that vid, I can't understand why he had them so nerfed.
Message 22 of 32 (86 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@bluediamond

Yeah I agree, as a jak fan and aswell sackboy the nerfs that they have recieved are just horrible a bit to dramatic.

But as i was saying about the needle lazer.... I deffo missed worded it saying its a confirm but i have got so many kills online after using it if it becomes a type air dynamic battle, for example most drakes jump in the air to either barrel or AK on the rope and using it stuns the opponent and most people then flutter and just allot themselves to land, this has gave me time to land get under them and then level 1 em (killed a few with lv2 after it). I've even killed them when they have tried double jumping after it. That's all am saying it works for me n my playstyle.

Needle Lazer actually does confirm.


It can work in certain situations, but its definitely not a confirm.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 23 of 32 (78 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

needle lazer confirm is not practical...

but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 24 of 32 (74 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@bluediamond

Yeah I agree, as a jak fan and aswell sackboy the nerfs that they have recieved are just horrible a bit to dramatic.

But as i was saying about the needle lazer.... I deffo missed worded it saying its a confirm but i have got so many kills online after using it if it becomes a type air dynamic battle, for example most drakes jump in the air to either barrel or AK on the rope and using it stuns the opponent and most people then flutter and just allot themselves to land, this has gave me time to land get under them and then level 1 em (killed a few with lv2 after it). I've even killed them when they have tried double jumping after it. That's all am saying it works for me n my playstyle.

Needle Lazer actually does confirm.


It can work in certain situations, but its definitely not a confirm.


if you jump over a grounded opponent and use it, it will confirm a level 1. Never said it was practical.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 25 of 32 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

Dude5059 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@bluediamond

Yeah I agree, as a jak fan and aswell sackboy the nerfs that they have recieved are just horrible a bit to dramatic.

But as i was saying about the needle lazer.... I deffo missed worded it saying its a confirm but i have got so many kills online after using it if it becomes a type air dynamic battle, for example most drakes jump in the air to either barrel or AK on the rope and using it stuns the opponent and most people then flutter and just allot themselves to land, this has gave me time to land get under them and then level 1 em (killed a few with lv2 after it). I've even killed them when they have tried double jumping after it. That's all am saying it works for me n my playstyle.

Needle Lazer actually does confirm.


It can work in certain situations, but its definitely not a confirm.


if you jump over a grounded opponent and use it, it will confirm a level 1. Never said it was practical.


I saw that in a video. I know what you're talking about. It's not a HC. And Im not the one who said it was a pratical. It only works against players who are standing stil -_-.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 26 of 32 (66 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/05/2013
Offline
1013 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013
Here we go again with people complaining about Kratos. Any time they see his chain blades they assume its a square attack. His neutral triangle uses his chain blades, and so does his counter. It doesn't mean that they're square attacks. People want to say that Kratos is cheap, what about radec with his sniper rifle that goes clear across any stage and doesn't even have a tracer. That's basically the only move radec users do. It's worse than Kratos because it generates so much ap and has range.
My PSN
Message 27 of 32 (65 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 09/17/2012
Offline
2454 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013
One off my mates who is very good at jak. Not bluediamonds standard but something that I was shocked by is he KC me everytime in 1v1 as he did this thing where he pressured me to block, then jumped over me and charge down circle away from me (so imagine he is next to me with his back to me) le it go and it would break my block and push him automatically into me so he would have a guarantee kill and if I rolled I just set him up for an attack which I thought was really good to see.
Message 28 of 32 (63 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 07/10/2012
Offline
256 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013
either he is very very good or you are really, really bad haha Smiley Tongue
but.. if you keep reading you'll notice that this is my signature.
Message 29 of 32 (58 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/30/2012
Offline
1660 posts
 

Re: Do Jak players know anything else?

Feb 17, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Dude5059 wrote:

RikkiRossTheBoss wrote:
@bluediamond

Yeah I agree, as a jak fan and aswell sackboy the nerfs that they have recieved are just horrible a bit to dramatic.

But as i was saying about the needle lazer.... I deffo missed worded it saying its a confirm but i have got so many kills online after using it if it becomes a type air dynamic battle, for example most drakes jump in the air to either barrel or AK on the rope and using it stuns the opponent and most people then flutter and just allot themselves to land, this has gave me time to land get under them and then level 1 em (killed a few with lv2 after it). I've even killed them when they have tried double jumping after it. That's all am saying it works for me n my playstyle.

Needle Lazer actually does confirm.


It can work in certain situations, but its definitely not a confirm.


if you jump over a grounded opponent and use it, it will confirm a level 1. Never said it was practical.


I saw that in a video. I know what you're talking about. It's not a HC. And Im not the one who said it was a pratical. It only works against players who are standing stil -_-.


Perhaps, but it still does confirm a level 1. it has enough hitstun and the combo counter can vouch for it.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 30 of 32 (57 Views)
Reply
0 Likes