Oct 16 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

6 replies 258 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL :smileyvery-happy:

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

Oct 16, 2012
would be good, but not needed
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (243 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 16, 2012
let me just throw these out for u kuma can be panda(tekken 6), secret agent clank (up your arsenal and self titled psp game), and daxter with pants (jak 3 and jak x)
#ProtectorProgramme
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6511 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL :smileyvery-happy:

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3

Dont worry Daxter pants will be unlockible during the game. 

2 reasons why Daxter pants aren't available now.

1: If Daxter pants came in preorder then it can't be unlocked during the game as an unlockible, because most likely the pants are his only DLC. Seriously when you think about it its common sense. SB wont miss Daxters pants. Its like forgetting Jak had Mars armor in Jak 3.

2: Daxters pants from Jak 3 does not match with Jak TPL outfit. Its throws off the balance and is just completely wrong. Not a good match up at all.

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Oct 16, 2012

if the secondary characters had costumes here's what some would be

clank would have is regular look and his secret agent clank costume 

kuma would have his regular and then one with a red scarf on and one as a panda

#ClownTroops
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (161 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

1: If Daxter pants came in preorder then it can't be unlocked during the game as an unlockible, because most likely the pants are his only DLC. Seriously when you think about it its common sense. SB wont miss Daxters pants. Its like forgetting Jak had Mars armor in Jak 3.

2: Daxters pants from Jak 3 does not match with Jak TPL outfit. Its throws off the balance and is just completely wrong. Not a good match up at all.

just lol, you came up with this block off text to talk about the pants of daxter. xD

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6511 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

just lol, you came up with this block off text to talk about the pants of daxter. xD

I know right! I am a Jak & Daxter fan. You should be able to tell! But seriously, I can bet on it that those 2 things are the reasons why Daxter pants aren't available...

photo 2-ryZavXX_zpse767acbf.png
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)
0 Likes