Reply
Highlighted
Oct 16 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4226 posts
Offline

Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

6 replies 265 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

 

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL Smiley Very Happy

 

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 08/26/2009
Offline
1696 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

Oct 16, 2012
would be good, but not needed
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 2 of 7 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

Oct 16, 2012
let me just throw these out for u kuma can be panda(tekken 6), secret agent clank (up your arsenal and self titled psp game), and daxter with pants (jak 3 and jak x)
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 3 of 7 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

Oct 16, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

 

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL Smiley Very Happy

 

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3


 

Dont worry Daxter pants will be unlockible during the game. 

 

2 reasons why Daxter pants aren't available now.

 

1: If Daxter pants came in preorder then it can't be unlocked during the game as an unlockible, because most likely the pants are his only DLC. Seriously when you think about it its common sense. SB wont miss Daxters pants. Its like forgetting Jak had Mars armor in Jak 3.

 

2: Daxters pants from Jak 3 does not match with Jak TPL outfit. Its throws off the balance and is just completely wrong. Not a good match up at all.

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 4 of 7 (173 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 01/24/2012
Offline
364 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

Oct 16, 2012

if the secondary characters had costumes here's what some would be

 

clank would have is regular look and his secret agent clank costume 

 

kuma would have his regular and then one with a red scarf on and one as a panda

#ClownTroops
Message 5 of 7 (168 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/23/2012
Offline
1145 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

 

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL Smiley Very Happy

 

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3


 

Dont worry Daxter pants will be unlockible during the game. 

 

2 reasons why Daxter pants aren't available now.

 

1: If Daxter pants came in preorder then it can't be unlocked during the game as an unlockible, because most likely the pants are his only DLC. Seriously when you think about it its common sense. SB wont miss Daxters pants. Its like forgetting Jak had Mars armor in Jak 3.

 

2: Daxters pants from Jak 3 does not match with Jak TPL outfit. Its throws off the balance and is just completely wrong. Not a good match up at all.




just lol, you came up with this block off text to talk about the pants of daxter. xD

 


Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 6 of 7 (150 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Do Clank, Daxter, Kumo, and others have alt. costumes?

[ Edited ]
Oct 16, 2012

Trujuju_91 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

As far as pre-order costumes, it looks like Clank and Daxter dont even change :/ and you can even play as clank...make him look silly or something dressed up like  a pony idk..

 

As far as just costume unlocks I hope those other characters have costumes unlocks too. Imagine Kumo being a white bear with a santa hat on. Coca Cola Bear in PSASBR! LOL Smiley Very Happy

 

How about Kai, she could have a few glow sticks in her hands or Nariko could be the raver. <3


 

Dont worry Daxter pants will be unlockible during the game. 

 

2 reasons why Daxter pants aren't available now.

 

1: If Daxter pants came in preorder then it can't be unlocked during the game as an unlockible, because most likely the pants are his only DLC. Seriously when you think about it its common sense. SB wont miss Daxters pants. Its like forgetting Jak had Mars armor in Jak 3.

 

2: Daxters pants from Jak 3 does not match with Jak TPL outfit. Its throws off the balance and is just completely wrong. Not a good match up at all.




just lol, you came up with this block off text to talk about the pants of daxter. xD


 

I know right! I am a Jak & Daxter fan. You should be able to tell! But seriously, I can bet on it that those 2 things are the reasons why Daxter pants aren't available...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 7 of 7 (140 Views)
Reply
0 Likes