Sep 30 2012
By: GamerTag50 Lombax Warrior 94 posts

DmC/InFamous 2 Stage Idea

8 replies 349 views Edited Sep 30, 2012

Stage: Limbo City

Mash-Up: InFamous 2

Dynamics:

I got the idea just ten minutes ago. The players start off in L!∑ßo (Limbo) City, on the rooftops of maybe two buildings. In the background you see Joseph Bertrand III on stage in the streets ranting about the "Demon of Empire City". As you continue fighting, the city begins changing the building platforms and eventually Bertrand turns into The Behemoth. Limbo City suddenly begins to get chaotic and attack Bertrand. While the players continue fighting, both the City and Bertrand try to attack them. Although Bertrand is just trying to survive, he is eventually defeated by Limbo City and it returns back to the state it was in at the beginning of the match.

Why I think it could work:

Since The Beast already made a cameo, why not The Behemoth? Bertrand calls Cole a demon and demons are the main enemy of the Devil May Cry series. Also in the DmC trailer where Mundus is seen, he is suffering from a God Complex and in InFamous 2 Bertrand believes he is doing Gods work.

Message 1 of 9 (349 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Re: DmC/InFamous 2 Stage Idea

Sep 30, 2012

I like it!

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 2 of 9 (343 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

very neat ideaSmiley Happy i personally would like to see some stages with 3/4 mash ups though, would be REALLY cool hahaSmiley Tongue

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 3 of 9 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Yeah it could be a good stage

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 4 of 9 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
338 posts

Sep 30, 2012
I really like that!! I like how the idea has more than just a mash up, but similarities and opposites that might go over some people's heads lol.

And @zeothedeathgod: time station I believe has several games mixed in
Message 5 of 9 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Sep 30, 2012

Thanks everyone, always glad I could contribute something to this amazing game.

Also glad I finally found out how to make a new topic again...

Message 6 of 9 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 30, 2012

FridgeRaiderr wrote:
I really like that!! I like how the idea has more than just a mash up, but similarities and opposites that might go over some people's heads lol.

And @zeothedeathgod: time station I believe has several games mixed in

yeah Smiley Happy but maybe a stage called like "worlds end" and its just a cluster of games put together lol, something like that.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 9 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Re: StarHawk/Twisted Metal Stage Idea

Oct 13, 2012

I got another idea, I hope the title changes to fit it (DmC/Infamous 2 to StarHawk/Twisted Metal since I changed the Subject part), I didn't think it was neccessary to make a new for a whole new mash-up.

Stage: Basin (StarHawk)
Mash-Up: Twisted Metal

Dynamics:

The players battle in the dry desert like area. The level mostly appears to be open space with tall rocks and patches of grass appearing way in the background. Contestants of the Twisted Metal series (The Doll, The Clowns, Dollface, Mr. Grimm, etc.) are seen in the background and sometimes foreground driving around trying to shoot the players or run them over. A group of Rifters then appear on their Razorbacks and clash with the contestants in vehicular combat. Eventually the giant Rift Monster from StarHawk appears and both the Rifters and Twisted Metal contestants turn their attention to it. Sydney Cutter appears on the bottom left of the HUD telling them to attack it so he can place a Rift Extractor on it. Both factions eventually manage to "defeat" the monster and Syndey is able place the Rift Extractor.

However, if the match is not timed, the Rift Monster will escape from its entrapment in the Rift Extractor similar to how it did in StarHawk and the events will loop.

Why I think it could work:

Twisted Metal and StarHawk are made by the same company. Both have emphasis on Vehicular combat, although one is a real-time strategy game.

Message 8 of 9 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: StarHawk/Twisted Metal Stage Idea

Oct 13, 2012

Good use of logic here. This could work.

Message 9 of 9 (184 Views)
0 Likes