Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Re: Disowning Tekken

Aug 9, 2012

A_GME wrote:
IT'S FAKE! (i'm a bit tired too)

and they havent been confirmed.  did you read that part?

Message 11 of 42 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 9, 2012
i know its fake but this guy asked about this way to much
Message 12 of 42 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 9, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
but we werent bashing it though we were saying that nobody wanted them in there and they put one which was exceptable but 3 is waaaayyy to much

you werent but some people were

Message 13 of 42 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Aug 9, 2012
well maybe i missed the ppl bashing it but the majority weren't
Message 14 of 42 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

Aug 9, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
i know its fake but this guy asked about this way to much

i asked about what way to much? i said why is the game being bashed last time i checked i never asked that.

Message 15 of 42 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

You're right.

People shouldn't be bashing the Tekken series just because there were more than one Tekken character included in the leak (which wasn't even officially addressed yet), but I see why people have problems with this issue, since everyone expected only one character from their respective franchises included in the roster.

Message 16 of 42 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
644 posts

Aug 9, 2012
Retorical question?
Message 17 of 42 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1332 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 9, 2012

CircleBoi6 wrote:

You're right.

People shouldn't be bashing the Tekken series just because there were more than one Tekken character included in the leak (which wasn't even officially addressed yet), but I see why people have problems with this issue, since everyone expected only one character from their respective franchises included in the roster.

i know but the game is a little over 2 months away. im sure the deadline for characters is gone. it just seems pointless to keep demanding people. people should just go with the flow instead of starting a forum riot

Message 18 of 42 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Aug 9, 2012

On my part its not really bashing tekken. But if that picture is indicative of whats going on then it shows that they are seperate characters (why little sister is next to big daddy). I don't like Clank by himself it doesn't seem right. 3 Tekken reps just is overkill for me personally. Especially when other IPs 1st or 3rd party MIGHT not get any love. I understand Tekken's significance to playstation but it just feels like they grabbed these character to fill out the roster. But the other thing for me is this is a game that is a crossover brawler and the appeal is to not have characters that are already in fighting games. One from tekken is enough. Not saying tekken is a bad game. But how would you feel if there were 3 Tekken 3 Street fighter and 3 Mortal Kombat and they say hey its a 29-30 character roster. the possibility of being screwed is why people are angry. We want characters that we grew up with but for some characters that are synonymous with Playstation to get shafted over 2 other tekken guys when that game already has character representation isn't the best way to go in my eyes. A tekken stage i'd be down for.

Message 19 of 42 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2011 posts

Aug 9, 2012

Q_Nasty_V6 wrote:

i know but the game is a little over 2 months away. im sure the deadline for characters is gone. it just seems pointless to keep demanding people. people should just go with the flow instead of starting a forum riot

Yeah. And since the closed beta was already released, I'm sure they have most of the work done for the game (unless there is DLC involved).

Message 20 of 42 (66 Views)
0 Likes