Oct 06 2012
By: SJSJOHNSONS Splicer 46 posts

Disney's Hercules for All-Stars.

6 replies 349 views Edited Oct 6, 2012

Some of you may be familar with Hercules as known as the God of Strength. Some of you may know him as a God that... well, isn't real. However though, most of you may know him from Disney's 1997 film 'Hercules'

So, you may ask, why am I bringing this up on the PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale forums? Well, because the PlayStation 1 had a tie-in game of the film, named 'Disney's Hercules Action Game' which was only for the PlayStation console; the game is infact, exclusive.

Since Hercules had his own game for the PlayStation 1 exclusively, I think it'll be a good idea to add Hercules to this game since one of the major goals for this game is most likely to represent the entire PlayStation history. Plus, I think Hercules would be perfect for a fighting game like this, seeing how he's the God of Strength. So, why not?

Although, I definitely, as well as many other people would think, think that Hercules should be for a DLC character for this game in the future or most likely as a character for a sequel(if there is going to be one in the future, that is).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The King of the Cosmos, Twinsanity Crash Bandicoot, Kazuma Kiryu and Abe for All-Stars... I hope... as DLC maybe...

...oh, and curry and rice is bloody brilliant - just saying.
Message 1 of 7 (349 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Disney's Hercules for All-Stars.

Oct 6, 2012

Lol, finally a funny thread. For real, I mean.

Message 2 of 7 (345 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
46 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Sorry for my crappy grammar.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The King of the Cosmos, Twinsanity Crash Bandicoot, Kazuma Kiryu and Abe for All-Stars... I hope... as DLC maybe...

Message 3 of 7 (344 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Oct 6, 2012

then superbot would have to go to disney....

Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 7 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
565 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Kratos kind of smashed his face in a few years ago.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 5 of 7 (330 Views)
Highlighted
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Message 6 of 7 (329 Views)
Splicer
46 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Yes, I am serious.

Message 7 of 7 (311 Views)
0 Likes