Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

If that is really jaks voice actor then im playing with him on mute. Ether that or I dont buy the game at all. I dont like downgrades or manipulation or changes when it comes down to Jak.  They've down enough damage to him. Now they give him that **bleep** voice actor from TLF. I dont think so! Btw if I do play with him on mute, itll but just like Jak TPL lmao!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 31 of 93 (272 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/29/2012
Offline
625 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

Idk what to think because they usually voice the characters before they start animating/working on them for syncs and stuff like that. The only reason they would need to re-voice a character is if they didn't sound good enough and would sync the new voices or re-animate if there were new lines.

Message 32 of 93 (269 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

Im thinking erwin quit voice acting him. Why wouldnt they get him to do jak

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 33 of 93 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

PandaPudding wrote:

Idk what to think because they usually voice the characters before they start animating/working on them for syncs and stuff like that. The only reason they would need to re-voice a character is if they didn't sound good enough and would sync the new voices or re-animate if there were new lines.


 

Idk what you really mean by that, but that doesnt justify Jaks voice!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 34 of 93 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
102 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard!

Message 35 of 93 (233 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/24/2012
Offline
166 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

I understand excitement for the game is strong, but we cannot just freak out over ever minor detail. The game will be great. If every detail does not come together, big deal.

-Great Prophet of Sony
Message 36 of 93 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

Topherion wrote:

I understand excitement for the game is strong, but we cannot just freak out over ever minor detail. The game will be great. If every detail does not come together, big deal.


 

For me with Jak it is a big deal! 

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 37 of 93 (222 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

sg1jb wrote:

That is the most horrible thing I've ever heard!


 

You **bleep** right its the most horrible thing you ever heard and we got to do something about it!

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 38 of 93 (221 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Topherion wrote:

I understand excitement for the game is strong, but we cannot just freak out over ever minor detail. The game will be great. If every detail does not come together, big deal.


 

For me with Jak it is a big deal! 


Yea I can see why its a big deal. I try to ignore the issues I have with Ratchet. But now Jak is haveing more and more issues. The only excetion for this voice acting IMO is if Mark Erwin quit

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 39 of 93 (214 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
7051 posts
 

Re: Disappointed with jak's voice acting.

Sep 24, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Topherion wrote:

I understand excitement for the game is strong, but we cannot just freak out over ever minor detail. The game will be great. If every detail does not come together, big deal.


 

For me with Jak it is a big deal! 


Yea I can see why its a big deal. I try to ignore the issues I have with Ratchet. But now Jak is haveing more and more issues. The only excetion for this voice acting IMO is if Mark Erwin quit


 

Actually I would prefer if Josh keorton or whatever his name is quit as Jak's new voice actor. He cant voice Jak. He should have quit right after TLF...

 photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 40 of 93 (205 Views)
Reply
0 Likes