Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Re: Disappointed at the amount of game modes

Nov 2, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Why do people keep pretending they have any real idea what's in and what's not?

Oh yeah because you don't, right? 

Message 21 of 44 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 2, 2012
We're in the final stretch, I doubt they have anything else to show us.
Message 22 of 44 (150 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Nov 2, 2012
So, they are cutting out King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, Bottle Collection and all those beta leaked modes?

If that's the case this game is gonna fail so bad... ppl are expecting something like Smash, a lot of crazy game modes aside from fighting.
Message 23 of 44 (141 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 2, 2012

nothing's gonna stop me from buying this game....

Play For Fun!
Message 24 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Rex, the difference is I'm not the one making claims. It's up to those who make those assertions to prove them.

Message 25 of 44 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Nov 2, 2012

Levi_Skardsen wrote:

Rex, the difference is I'm not the one making claims. It's up to those who make those assertions to prove them.

Oh c'mon, if we'd follow that rule we couldn't even speak about this game. Since when speculation needs proof? Admit it you're just butt-hurt because your little game gets criticized and you're trying to demonstrate why we can't criticize it. 

And anyway seen what happened with this game, the amount of disappointment and simply stupid things Superbot did, I'd say we don't need any more proof. 

Message 26 of 44 (129 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 2, 2012

What on earth are you even going on about? I haven't said anything about criticism. If anything I'm saying that if you don't know something for sure, you shouldn't jump to conclusions. I'm not biased one way or the other, I'm simply using logic and reason.

Message 27 of 44 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 2, 2012

XenoUSA wrote:
So, they are cutting out King of the Hill, Capture the Flag, Bottle Collection and all those beta leaked modes?

If that's the case this game is gonna fail so bad... ppl are expecting something like Smash, a lot of crazy game modes aside from fighting.

This has to be the most idiotic, stupid, retart** statement ANYONE has ever said on this forum.

You're saying this game will fail because it doesn't have silly modes like this that wouldn't really fit? Bottle Collection is just a gallery for fu***** sake!

If people are expecting it to be like smash, why will it fail when they're "cutting" these modes out which would make it "more like smash"????

Message 28 of 44 (117 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 2, 2012

XenoUSA wrote:

Where did they say these were either in the game or cut?

Message 29 of 44 (112 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 2, 2012

When this game fails, that's gonna fail as bad as Twisted Metal, Starhawk or Resistance 3 for sure, I will come back and laught at your retarded face. **bleep**got.

Message 30 of 44 (94 Views)
0 Likes