Highlighted
Nov 21 2012
By: RedWaltz79 Splicer 77 posts

Digital Pre-Order Costumes

2 replies 122 views Edited Nov 21, 2012

I pre-ordered PSABR on the PSN, which said you would get the pre-order costumes.  However, I have yet to receive any codes or downloads for my costumes.  Anyone know what is up with that?  Has Superbot said anything?

Message 1 of 3 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

Re: Digital Pre-Order Costumes

Nov 21, 2012
It's actually pretty weird. You have to "buy" the game again. Rechoose the game on the store, when it asks you to pick your version you'll have to choose the FREE one, which will put you through the whole checkout thing again. Then when the window with your choices popped up(the one you saw at first with both games and the VITA online pass) the alternate costumes will also be there. I'm not sure why they weren't there at first, but this worked for me.
Message 2 of 3 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Re: Digital Pre-Order Costumes

Nov 21, 2012

Thank you!  It worked! 

So weird.  First, they say the game will be available at 12:01 am and then then they don't actually let the pre-order people download it till 40minutes later, due to some weird bug... now, if you downloaded it then, you didn't even get the pre-order costumes due to this weird setup.  Things are not organized at PSN that is for sure.

Love the game though.

Message 3 of 3 (81 Views)
0 Likes