Nov 07 2012
By: dorkgeniuz21 Sackboy 410 posts

Diehard Ps allstar fans & gamers who are still excited for the game Enter here

16 replies 415 views Edited Nov 7, 2012

This thread is just for those of us who have been excited for this game sense the first day it was announced.It is for those of us who have still been excited even with all the complaints and smash bros comparisons.It is for those who still want the game day 1 even it crash & spyro or snake isnt in it yet.I have found that this game ,and this game alone is the only game that I myself have ever been this excited about.Never once have I searched daily for infromation and followed the development from beginning to end.When I was able to go to the La beatdow event & play as all characters I was able to confirm that superbot is a force to be reconned with & ps allstars in my opinion already deserves game of the year.none the less, It has been an exciting long journey waiting for this game to be released and I hope the hype continues througout the Holidays and there on because more characters and levels will make this game 200 percent perfect.Superbot & Bluepoint has worked long and hard on this game and I appreciate everything they have done thus far.This game is actually the reason I restarted and rebranded my blog gam3dorkblog.wordpress.com .I have always been a huge gamer and movie buff but I also do music on the side and as such my previous blog was mianly about my music etc.After Ps allstars was announced, I got inspired to switch everything over and to mainly just blog about the video games I like etc.....Thank you Superbot & Sony for reignighting my love for video games once more and allowing us to try out such a great game.Feel free to express your undying love for the game withen the forum...

Message 1 of 17 (415 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Re: Diehard Ps allstar fans & gamers who are still excited for the game Enter here

Nov 8, 2012

I AM SO EXCITED

Photobucket
Message 2 of 17 (318 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Re: Diehard Ps allstar fans & gamers who are still excited for the game Enter here

Nov 8, 2012

i'm still around and i've been excited since the early days and i still am.

#ClownTroops
Message 3 of 17 (311 Views)
Sackboy
410 posts

Nov 8, 2012

These are the longest 20 days of my life....lol

Message 4 of 17 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 8, 2012

IM still around, ill admit IM not as excited for this game as I thought I would be and ive waited years for this.

[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Message 5 of 17 (281 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I'm still really excited, but I do think I'm more excited for the new CoD..

Message 6 of 17 (261 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Nov 8, 2012

Excited for the game since GTTV announcement,even with 20 characters,new dante,evil cole,14 stage,kratos and radec in the beta,without Crash Bandicoot,Spyro,Snake,Cloud or Wander.

firma.PNG

Message 7 of 17 (245 Views)
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Nov 8, 2012
I've been hype for this game since EVO, when Heihachi was announced. Even without Crash or Spyro or whatever, I'm still gonna play the HELL out of this.
It's time for a DEATH BATTLE!
Message 8 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 8, 2012
^There is more than 14 stages...
Message 9 of 17 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Nov 8, 2012

I am excited but I am having difficulty finding a place to pre-order from the UK where they will send me the pre-order bonus costumes (I live in Germany) Smiley Sad

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 10 of 17 (203 Views)
0 Likes