Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Didn't know you could do this with jak

Feb 17, 2013
I move Jak's Neutral Triangle up and down whenever I use it so it traps people for the maximum amount of time.

I had no idea you could do the same with Sweet Tooth's fire breath, however...
Message 11 of 14 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6980 posts

Feb 17, 2013

ToMuchMayo wrote:
Neutral triangle weapon can be moved up and down. I never seen a jak do this(let alone use the move in the first place) so idk how many people know about it. That thing is awesome to use already without moving it.

Knew since day 1. If no Jak mains know about it still by now thats kinda sad xD, but if your new to him then its acceptable..

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 12 of 14 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
826 posts

Feb 17, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ToMuchMayo wrote:
Neutral triangle weapon can be moved up and down. I never seen a jak do this(let alone use the move in the first place) so idk how many people know about it. That thing is awesome to use already without moving it.

Knew since day 1. If no Jak mains know about it still by now thats kinda sad xD, but if your new to him then its acceptable..

Yea i started last night and got that140 ap combo down just now that was on youtube. I actually got his moveset down pretty much, I love his mobility i just need to remember i have a block lol.

Message 13 of 14 (104 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1040 posts

Feb 17, 2013
^not blocking is my weakness
A African-American adult male has taken illegally possession of my 2-wheeled mode of transportation thus has acquired my property under false pretenses
Message 14 of 14 (97 Views)
0 Likes