Fender Bender
2434 posts

Re: Did you play Gravity Rush or Starhawk?

Jan 6, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

I haven't played either, and the first time i heard of them was when they were getting added in (they seem like a waste of DLC since they so unknown, they should have picked someone that is known world-wide and not just in Japan or w/e)

I knew about them before this game and I don't live in Japan.

Therefore your logic is flawed.

Message 31 of 39 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
435 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Message 32 of 39 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I did play the Starhawk singleplayer while it was free for PS+ and actually enjoyed it, I just wished they pulled off the Space Western theme better. Also I liked the comic book style cutscenes.

Didn't play Gravity Rush.

For those that believe that neither, or one doesn't deserve a spot, Starhawk is a spiritual successor to Warhawk which still is a very popular and addictive multiplayer only game. Gravity Rush already has a huge fanbase, and people adore Kat as a protagonist. Heres to hoping Superbot brings in some JRPG characters!

Message 33 of 39 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

I haven't played either, and the first time i heard of them was when they were getting added in (they seem like a waste of DLC since they so unknown, they should have picked someone that is known world-wide and not just in Japan or w/e)

I knew about them before this game and I don't live in Japan.

Therefore your logic is flawed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

I don't care about logic, because in my opinion, they are a terrable choice in character DLC, and they were chosen over much better/more deserving candidates (I don't want a raw potato. I want 2 double quarter pounders with cheese, a large fries, and a shamrock shake)

(also stop trying to start fights, its kind of annoying, im telling people that they suck, because they do "get over it")

also for the guy above me, I would rather they put in someone from warhawk over someone from starhawk, thats like if they were going to put in an Oddworld person, they put in the stranger over Abe (He would be awesome, but he is no Abe)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 34 of 39 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Jan 6, 2013
I played and love both but I like Gravity Rush just a bit more because I prefer the kind of genre as oppsed to a 3rd person shooter because in all honesty I'm not very good at shooters but that doesn't stop me from playing Uncharted 2 online lol.
Message 35 of 39 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 6, 2013
Havnt played gravity rush. My friend recently introduced starhawk to me so I got the multiplayer and he taught me the basics. Its the shooter version of monster hunter, steep learning curve, u suck u get stomped yet when u win the satisfaction is very high. Im having a blast with it, and Cant wait to see how build and battle works in allstars.
December 11th 2012: Went 12-0 ranked FFA. (Jak)
December 13th 2012: Went 8-0 Stock Unranked FFA. (Jak)
January 10th 2013: Sniped Asis_aka_talent into Jak's lvl 1. (Uncle Radec)
April 16th 2013: Caught parappa's lvl 2 with Sweet Tooth's lvl 1 and didn't die in the process (Sweet Tooth)
May 5th 2013: Got my Radec eviscerated by whaatxddd's radec in 1v1. Kmart, u better watch out.
Just learnt "Drake" and is now learning "Nariko".
Message 36 of 39 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I've played a demo of Gravity Rush at a Best Buy. Thought it was a really cool game. Definitely will be getting it this year, now that I've got the Vita for Christmas! ^.^

Message 37 of 39 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
417 posts

Jan 6, 2013

I want to

Photobucket
Message 38 of 39 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Jan 6, 2013

Played Gravity Rush and absolutly loved it. Can't wait for Kat 

http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/3rh9wt/
Message 39 of 39 (88 Views)
0 Likes