Sep 29 2012
By: DBoi787 Sackboy 436 posts

Did you all forget?

5 replies 158 views Edited Sep 29, 2012
Yeah, I recently expressed being upset about the game. But more and more proof keeps rolling on the roster size still expanding, so I'm staying hopeful. One such proof surprisingly hasn't been brought up. Have you all forgotten the Best Buy link that specifically said "more than 20 characters"?
Message 1 of 6 (158 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: Did you all forget?

Sep 29, 2012
inb4 "That source isn't reliable, but Sid is."
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 2 of 6 (142 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

DBoi787 wrote:
Yeah, I recently expressed being upset about the game. But more and more proof keeps rolling on the roster size still expanding, so I'm staying hopeful. One such proof surprisingly hasn't been brought up. Have you all forgotten the Best Buy link that specifically said "more than 20 characters"?

MORE AND MORE PROOF?? where is this proof yopu speak of? and you're going to believe best buy.wow i really like how you still have hope for this game

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 6 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

MORE AND MORE PROOF?? where is this proof yopu speak of? and you're going to believe best buy.wow i really like how you still have hope for this game

I really like how you're still here.

How's that preorder coming along?

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 4 of 6 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4226 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

DBoi787 wrote:

Where is the quote saying there is only 20 characters? They havent said that nor superbot has said there are only 20 characters...

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 5 of 6 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
436 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Sid is not a reliable source in the least bit. Once SuperBot decides to comment to their fans, then we can talk. Hell, Paul Gale is more of a reliable source than Sid. If this is the final roster its not the count that's an issue. Its the character choice.
Message 6 of 6 (80 Views)
0 Likes