Sackboy
595 posts

Re: Did we destroy Snakes chances of getting into this game?

Jul 31, 2012

the_maniaxe wrote:

I was doing some searching and came across a picture of david hayter and paul eiding at sound deluxe studios. this is from hayter's twitter page and he said he can't say why hes there. this was from february of this year. two months before all-stars' reveal in april. maybe paul eiding and david hayter were doing voice work for playstation all-stars? way i see it, we haven't heard any word about what it is yet. maybe the colonel comes up via codec during one of snake's supers. i can't think of any other game it could be for. another interesting point is this sound deluxe studios is known for doing a lot of big playstation titles. its done all the god of war games and playstation move heroes. so maybe this points to snake's inclusion. just thought id share it. heres the link twitter.com/DavidBHayter/statuses/167421698650542080

That does sound pretty hopefull but I heard they are announcing MGS5 in late August so idk. Sure hope its this game.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 21 of 28 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Any decision would make people angry, taking Snake, Raiden fans rage; taking Raiden, Snake fans rage... always like that Smiley Tongue

Message 22 of 28 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Jul 31, 2012

i'm not 100% sure on this, but it always seems like more people are a fan of snake anyways. Raiden is cool, i think he's great and would be great in this game. But people always go back to mgs because of Snake, not Raiden. And if you are a fan of Raiden, you are most likely a fan of Snake too

Fission Mailed
Message 23 of 28 (100 Views)
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 31, 2012

guitarprodigy93 wrote:

i'm not 100% sure on this, but it always seems like more people are a fan of snake anyways. Raiden is cool, i think he's great and would be great in this game. But people always go back to mgs because of Snake, not Raiden. And if you are a fan of Raiden, you are most likely a fan of Snake too

Quoted for truth. Yeah, I won't lie I am but it wouldn't make a difference to me whether Solid Snake or Big Boss were announced because there are many similarites between them and I like them pretty much the same. It probably helps Big Boss's case since MGS3 was my favorite one in the franchise.

Message 24 of 28 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
56 posts

Jul 31, 2012
I think that the 3rd part leaks were relatively new additions to the roster. Dante is in it even though capcom said that they werent involved in the game maybe dlc. Sir dan and nariko I think fall under the characters that he did not realize have such a following which omar said.

Also I cant imagine them not having snake in the game after omar said that they got every character that they wanted.
Message 25 of 28 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 31, 2012

Choose only one.

Have snake and raiden is pointless and unfair for all the other characters..

just wait the secuel to see both.

Message 26 of 28 (88 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 31, 2012

xTao wrote:
I think that the 3rd part leaks were relatively new additions to the roster. Dante is in it even though capcom said that they werent involved in the game maybe dlc. Sir dan and nariko I think fall under the characters that he did not realize have such a following which omar said.

Also I cant imagine them not having snake in the game after omar said that they got every character that they wanted.

Capcom never said that they weren`t involved, they said that they may have already given a character and that they were not giving more than one. 

Message 27 of 28 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
595 posts

Jul 31, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

Choose only one.

Have snake and raiden is pointless and unfair for all the other characters..

just wait the secuel to see both.

A sequel to this game would take probably 3 to five years after this ones release date so I would prefer he be in the game or at the very least DLC.

Message 28 of 28 (76 Views)
0 Likes