Sackboy
489 posts

Re: Did anyone ask for Zeus or Issac?

Mar 1, 2013
I am not necessarily speaking for the fans when I say "we".

The necessary demand does not always come from the fans alone. Fanbases come both large and small. I get that much.

I already said a sequel to Starhawk would be a waste of time and money, but I guess that's not the same idea as "unlikely for it to happen"?

Now speaking of PSASBR, they should care about what we, the community, want. I'm confident that more people would pay $5 for Crash and Spyro each than for Zues and Isaac.

And I spelling Zues wrong on purpose to troll the grammar nazis. Smiley Wink
Message 31 of 39 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Mar 1, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
I am not necessarily speaking for the fans when I say "we".

The necessary demand does not always come from the fans alone. Fanbases come both large and small. I get that much.

I already said a sequel to Starhawk would be a waste of time and money, but I guess that's not the same idea as "unlikely for it to happen"?

Now speaking of PSASBR, they should care about what we, the community, want. I'm confident that more people would pay $5 for Crash and Spyro each than for Zues and Isaac.

And I spelling Zues wrong on purpose to troll the grammar nazis. Smiley Wink

The point is, even if fans wanted a sequel there is no point if its a small fanbase (this only applies to bigger titles, like warhawk). You clearly point out that it would be a waste of money, but you have to finish that statement with "because there is not a larger demand for it". Which would lead to the conclusion that the purpose for a sequel is to make more money,

Except if Sony has to pay for those characters, in which case the price for those would go up and beyond $5. And by the looks of it, the general community thinks that $5 is pretty steep making that venture cost inefficient.

Message 32 of 39 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I asked for issac b4 the game came out
Message 33 of 39 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Some people did and i know i'm happy Zeus is in. 

Message 34 of 39 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I wanted Isaac, he was in my top 15 I think, before the full roster was revealed.

Message 35 of 39 (74 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Mar 2, 2013
@nch2112

Not really, since Crash is not relevant anymore. God of War 1 and Dead Space 1 both made more money than the whole Crash series.

I'd rather have Zeus than Crash.
Message 36 of 39 (71 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Mar 2, 2013
U would rather have zeus than crash? That was a good one, I hope u don't call urself a PS fan.
Message 37 of 39 (63 Views)
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 2, 2013

I will say I didn't ask for Zeus to be in the game but I didn't ask for him to not be in the game and I don't see anything wrong with him being in the game. 

I did ask for Isaac though, although I found it unrealistic. I really wanted a Dead Space / Portal stage before the game was launched. 

Message 38 of 39 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 2, 2013
@Venom

You are gonna have to prove to us that the God of War and Dead Space games outsold Crash's. I'm a little skeptical on that claim.

Even then, if you've spent enough time on the media, then you seem the numerous wishes for Crash to be in the game. I haven't seen any of that for Zues prior to his reveal.
Message 39 of 39 (56 Views)
0 Likes