Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: Did anyone ask for Zeus or Issac?

Mar 1, 2013

nch2112 wrote:
People talked about Isaac but they forgot this was PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS.:smileyhappy:

Its not called Playstation's Allstars, therefore the actually name is really saying Playstation presents Allstars.

Aside from that, Smash Brothers is recognized as NIntendo Allstars in Japan. So all in all, they are just titles.

Message 11 of 39 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I tweeted superbot about him along time ago ^__^
Message 13 of 39 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Mar 1, 2013
Id say out of the two, Isaac was more requested than zeus. But compared to all the other character requests, Zeus doesnt even make top ten

ouyofo.jpg

Message 14 of 39 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
876 posts

Mar 1, 2013

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Just wondering. I must have missed those conversations. 

So because you asked for a character they are supposed to listen to you. Jesus this generation of entitlement is ridiculous. NO GAME DEVELOPER CARES WHAT YOU WANT, they are building a character list to fit what they envisioned, not what you want.

"ZA ZA ZA ZA ZING"
Mains: Jak, Isaac Subs: Spike, Drake, Evil Cole
6 Seasons with Black Belt! (should be 8)
Message 15 of 39 (126 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Mar 1, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

So because you asked for a character they are supposed to listen to you. Jesus this generation of entitlement is ridiculous. NO GAME DEVELOPER CARES WHAT YOU WANT, they are building a character list to fit what they envisioned, not what you want.

I'd like to think that there are some Developers who genuinely care and are not corrupted by large amounts of profit.

Message 16 of 39 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Mar 1, 2013
And you really need to take into account that they had worked on him since early development as a boss idea. His level 3 clearly reflects that. In terms of sheer awe it's in a league of it's own.
Message 17 of 39 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Mar 1, 2013

BIGPOPPA21089 wrote:

TONESTER_925 wrote:

Lol great job you sure are smart. You must have lots of friends.  

I never had anything against these characters. First of all. I made this thread because SuperBot had told us in the past, I don't know if you were following the game, that they were listening to the fans' feedback and character choices. 

If you've been on this forum long enough you would know that I'm not close to thinking I'm entitled to anything. I know some of  the business of game developers. This wasn't a complaint thread. Just a question. Go buy yourself some boxers now. 

Photobucket
Message 18 of 39 (106 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Mar 1, 2013
@BIGPOP

Your reasoning is terrible. If I don't like the developers' "vision", then they don't get my money.

Developers obviously care about what we want. Why else would video games get sequels?
Message 19 of 39 (99 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Xarf wrote:
Id say out of the two, Isaac was more requested than zeus. But compared to all the other character requests, Zeus doesnt even make top ten

Zeus wasn't even in the top 100 of requests

Message 20 of 39 (98 Views)
0 Likes