Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Re: Demo? Let's be real...

Jul 4, 2012
You to huh? i feel ya. my power has been on and off.
Message 11 of 25 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Jul 4, 2012

I would like to point out a little game called God of War 3. they released the E3 demo long before the actual game. All-Stars had an E3 demo... so... -hintidy hint hint-

Message 12 of 25 (230 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Jul 4, 2012
if they do good if not oh well cant wait until realease
Photobucket
Message 13 of 25 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jul 4, 2012
You might want to check up on a lot of the answers that SuperBot has given to fan emails, asking about nearly everything, also demo questions and they REALLY want to release a demo, but it's up to Sony.

"Superbot is generating tons of hype" actually the hype is kinda dying, luckily we're getting ever closer to EVO and Comic Con, but "tons of hype" is definitely not the thing I'm feeling :smileytongue:
Message 14 of 25 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 4, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I would like to point out a little game called God of War 3. they released the E3 demo long before the actual game. All-Stars had an E3 demo... so... -hintidy hint hint-

Not really, the demo came out a little less than a month before the release

Message 15 of 25 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 4, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:
You might want to check up on a lot of the answers that SuperBot has given to fan emails, asking about nearly everything, also demo questions and they REALLY want to release a demo, but it's up to Sony.

"Superbot is generating tons of hype" actually the hype is kinda dying, luckily we're getting ever closer to EVO and Comic Con, but "tons of hype" is definitely not the thing I'm feeling :smileytongue:

I already read that. Since Sony is the one in charge, they're probably not going to release a demo anytime soon (I could be wrong!).

IMO, hype=interest, people are dying to know which characters are in the roster, and everyday we want to learn something new. I don't really think the hype is "dying" :smileytongue:

Message 16 of 25 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jul 4, 2012
Nobody's asking for a demo "right now" or even this month, SuperBot already confirmed (can't find the link ) that they want to have a demo, but Sony's regulations, timings, and what not are getting in the way. But they would still love to have one...So who's there to say we won't see a demo 2-4 months from now? My guess would be early Oct.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 17 of 25 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 4, 2012

You don't build hype by going a full month without any information or hints or anything.
It's not "dying", but inside me it certainly did, because I knew nothing would come out before a major event came around. I used to check all sites and places for any information. Every day. Several times a day.

SuperBot could easily have released small information packages to different sites every other day.

But check the "newest information" thread. There's A LOT of small information on a lot of different things about the game, which they just told at once, instead of holding back a little.

Also Paul Gale wrote "very soon" about new information, that's 3 weeks ago.

Paul Gale and SuperBot do not know how to generate hype properly.

All we could do was talk about something that might/might not appear in the game, but that got boring after a week or so. People only started mentioning the same things over and over again, like it would come true if they said it more than 5 times in different topics.

Message 18 of 25 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 4, 2012

What are you talking about? They released a demo of Uncharted 3 multiplayere like 4 months before it came to stores. I don't think putting a demo on psn in July-August for a game thats coming out in November would be that big of a stretch. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 19 of 25 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Jul 4, 2012

Silverfalcon3000 wrote:

What are you talking about? They released a demo of Uncharted 3 multiplayere like 4 months before it came to stores. I don't think putting a demo on psn in July-August for a game thats coming out in November would be that big of a stretch. 

That was a BETA. Beta's have different purposes than demos.

Message 20 of 25 (198 Views)
0 Likes