@Le_Froglet

Dude, nice sig.  I love Blade Runner. Smiley Happy

Message 71 of 172 (420 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Demo Impressions!

Oct 18, 2012

WIth a decade of smash bros experience seared to the back of my mind, it still frustrates me that this game has a different feel to it even after a couple dozen or so matches. One thing I wish the beta has is a training mode so I can properly learn the moves of each character without worrying about anyone interrupting me.

Nonetheless, I am very much enjoying the game (especially when I win) and will be keeping my preorder.

Message 72 of 172 (392 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 18, 2012

The game is awesome, and addicting as hell. I have a few things though.

Sly's level 1 seems to be a touch awesome. almost too awesome haha.

characters are way to easy to loose track of. alternate colors need to stand out better in particular. the current ones just dont do it for me at all.

besides that, the game is fun so far.

Message 73 of 172 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5094 posts

Oct 18, 2012

The past few nights been playing the beta, and I've really been enjoying it.  Each character really does seem to control quite differently.  I think, eventually, Sly will end up being my favorite, at least for this initial 6, but he's definitely the most challenging to use. Right now, Kratos is my fave, as I'm sure he is with most, but they are all fun to use in their own right.

Message 74 of 172 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I've been having a lot of fun with Sweet Tooth and Fat Princess. I find Sly Cooper hard to use but I'm sure I can adapt by the time the full game is out.

Interestingly, my brother joined me for several 2v2 matches. He knows nothing about the game, including it's existence, and knows none of the characters (well, technically he knows Hades from Percy Jackson) However, he found the game extremely fun and is even pretty good with Kratos and Parappa (the only games he really plays are CoD and FIFA)

Message 75 of 172 (336 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012
Personally I love Fat princess she's my favorite in the beta. I've been owning a couple of radec spammers and get some enjoyment when I hear other players complain that a fat chick is owning them. Btw what does the number represent on the player menu? And is it suppose to reset if you quit the game.
Message 76 of 172 (318 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 18, 2012

The demo is fun so far. But, there are 3 things that get on my nerves: 

1. Kratos

2. I keep getting disconnected in overtime.

3. I really want a way to play with more than one of my friends. (play ffa with three other friends)

Message 77 of 172 (295 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Oct 18, 2012
It's annoying having to accept T&C every time I play.

It would be nice if you always saw your own team as a certain color, it gets confusing being red one match then blue the next.
Message 78 of 172 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5576 posts

I li

Oct 19, 2012

I like the beta! Although my only gripe is that I wish the matches were tad bit longer or at least a score count type match.  But I understand it mostl likely is a limitation of the beta.   I couldnt stop myself playing match after match last night

My favorite (the ones I do best with) are: Parappa, Sweet Tooth and surprisingly Fat Princess

Hope to see more and can't wait for the full game!

Message 79 of 172 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Beta suggestion and error

Oct 19, 2012

I have a suggestion. Why don't you put like a trainning field or something like that for those who are not used to this genre of game to pratice, and not like in the tutorial that the guy is stopped. The guy stopped make this easy.

I played with Radec, Sly and Kratos. When I was with Sly, it was very hard to make an attack. I only could use the one he rolls with electricity around him cause the others seemed not existing.

In the three games, only appears 3 players on battlescreen but in the end appears the all 4. You should check that out.

And the error became the game a bit unfair. The game screen werre 2 kratos; one of the two was me, and rappa. The other kratos got the level 3 and used without any problem. But when I got the level 3, I used, killed the 2 players in the beggining of time that we have to use the power and the two players only appear like 15 seconds after. The other kratos could use the power like 3 or more times in the other players during that only level 3 that he had, but me I only could used in the first 2 or 3 seconds cause after killing them, they took away too much to reappear on the screen. And yes, the other kratos killed us in the first 2 or 3 seconds of is using time power.

Sorry if it was an expecific thread were I could talk this on, but I'm new in this forum.

Sorry for my english. This is not my main language. I studied but study an language is different from learning like it was the language of the country where you live.

Message 80 of 172 (263 Views)
0 Likes