Gaming Beast
1859 posts

Re: Demo Impressions!

Oct 6, 2012
I am praying that they reveal tonight! I'm so stoked!
Message 21 of 172 (570 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
837 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Anyone wanting a reveal this weekend is going to be disappointed again.

There's my piece of pessimistic-ity.
Message 22 of 172 (560 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 6, 2012

OMFG!!!!!

You people are idiots (I'm guaging by the reaction on the first page, and didn't bother reading pages 2 or 3)! I hear **bleep** loads of complaining about almost every aspect, and when a Superbot dev steps in an asks your opinion, you line up to suck their **bleep** like he's the reincarnation of Jesus who cums money and puppy dogs...

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO GIVE THEM ANY CRITICISMS YOU (THE  FANS) MAY HAVE!!!!!

Message 23 of 172 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
162 posts

Oct 6, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

OMFG!!!!!

You people are idiots (I'm guaging by the reaction on the first page, and didn't bother reading pages 2 or 3)! I hear **bleep** loads of complaining about almost every aspect, and when a Superbot dev steps in an asks your opinion, you line up to suck their **bleep** like he's the reincarnation of Jesus who cums money and puppy dogs...

NOW'S YOUR CHANCE TO GIVE THEM ANY CRITICISMS YOU (THE  FANS) MAY HAVE!!!!!

i thought i gave a somewhat valuable response, but you're right. it's an opportunity to gauge reactions. 

the other thing i will mention is that i don't think people realize the learning curve. there's almost an expectation that it's immediately pick up and play, yet seeing people play for the first time... they are definitey taken by surprise. 

------------------
THIS IS ACE

Team Aceun

Message 24 of 172 (542 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
557 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Is this gonna be the demo? I know that you want to limit the gameplay as much as possible, but you might as well add the original 6. 

Message 25 of 172 (526 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Demo impressions.. I have to wait until the demo releases for me to give  impressions. I love writing up reviews and impressions now ever since I played this game lol

Photobucket
Message 26 of 172 (514 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

Well yesterday, I was on the forums and I got to think, isn't Pokemon going to be released this Sunday? Usually new games get released on Tuesday, and I almost forgot that the Keldeo event was over, it ended today. So I rushed over to gamestop and got my event pokemon and pre-order in, I told the cashier my details and he told me "Playsation All-Stars Battle Royale, NICE!" and he continued to tell me that he actually had a demo set up in the store, I never noticed because the demo was shared with Rayman, a kid was playing Rayman.

So I walk up to the demo and ask the kid if he doesn't mind if I play, I didn't want to hurt the kids feelings by telling him that his progress in rayman might be lost, so I ask if I can turn it off to see if the demo is really on there. The kid was cool, he just let me have it. I was so happy to see the demo was really there, I told the kid "Play this game, it's better!" there were 2 controls and I offered to let him join me.

I only had time to play 1 match because I was being rushed. I won that match as PaRappa, the kid had no idea what he was doing but he landed 2 kills with JaK's Lv 2 after I told him to press R2 to use his special move, I should of told him a little bit later because he was a little itty bit away from Jak's lv 3. I won with 16 kills. It was a helluva lot of fun! I so can't wait for the official release!

Message 27 of 172 (509 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Oct 6, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Well yesterday, I was on the forums and I got to think, isn't Pokemon going to be released this Sunday? Usually new games get released on Tuesday, and I almost forgot that the Keldeo event was over, it ended today. So I rushed over to gamestop and got my event pokemon and pre-order in, I told the cashier my details and he told me "Playsation All-Stars Battle Royale, NICE!" and he continued to tell me that he actually had a demo set up in the store, I never noticed because the demo was shared with Rayman, a kid was playing Rayman.

So I walk up to the demo and ask the kid if he doesn't mind if I play, I didn't want to hurt the kids feelings by telling him that his progress in rayman might be lost, so I ask if I can turn it off to see if the demo is really on there. The kid was cool, he just let me have it. I was so happy to see the demo was really there, I told the kid "Play this game, it's better!" there were 2 controls and I offered to let him join me.

I only had time to play 1 match because I was being rushed. I won that match as PaRappa, the kid had no idea what he was doing but he landed 2 kills with JaK's Lv 2 after I told him to press R2 to use his special move, I should of told him a little bit later because he was a little itty bit away from Jak's lv 3. I won with 16 kills. It was a helluva lot of fun! I so can't wait for the official release!

Nice.

So were there anything you didn't like or could be tweaked before released

Photobucket
Message 28 of 172 (506 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Oct 6, 2012
Can only talk about the beta... AWESOME.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 29 of 172 (489 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Oct 6, 2012

TONESTER_925 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Nice.

So were there anything you didn't like or could be tweaked before released

Not really, I just enjoyed myself, I was distracted a lot because the kid kept thinking we had to kill Hades (In the background, we were fighting on the Hades stage), I kept telling him it's everyone vs everyone and he said "Then how come he can attack us and we can't attack him?" It was so silly, lol. But, honestly, I had no problems with it. The CPU's were Big Daddy and Kratos. It gave us a fair fight. I just had experience from the beta. That's all.

Message 30 of 172 (485 Views)
0 Likes