Fender Bender
4137 posts

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

BIG_C_23 wrote:

What do you mean we didn't know about Raiden? MGS2, MGS4. We knew plenty about who he was and how he worked. Much more than we know of Delsin. Also did you make an account just to post this thread...I mean your name is also DelsinRowe....

I've played those games. Raiden then, compared to new-Raiden are TOTALLY different people, so-to-speak. Their movesets are COMPLETELY different. You can't even compare

Even then, we still knew more then we do about Delsin. It makes 0 sense to include in a game, when we don't even know if his game is going to sell well. I could suck horribly then we are stuck with a character from a bad game. He is not as recognizable as Cole is, and we do not need a third infamous rep. Lets keep Delsin to the sequel.

#Reapers
Message 21 of 33 (212 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
457 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Thirty3 is that you :3

Message 22 of 33 (206 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Maybe in a sequel. Second Son won't be out for a while, and we already have 2 Coles.
Message 23 of 33 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Feb 22, 2013

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:

Why?

Are people on these boards usually THIS rude? They just question everything in a rude manner or post "NO!"?

Because almost everyone here is fed up with people asking for PS4 characters or just completly new characters in general. We know absolutely NOTHING about Delsin, maybe for a sequel on the PS4, but can we wait until the game is actually released?

Well you don't have to be a jerk. People on this site are such rude idiots.

And we already know a lot about how is powers work and things like that. Enough to get him in-game. Heck, we had Raiden in-game months before his own game came out, AND before we knew how he worked. If SuckerPunch knows how Delsin works (Which they do) I'm sure they can make a moveset for thim.

If you look on the USA blog, it tells about his powers and how he fights. You also see his powers in action. - Enough to say that I think he'd make a great addition to the game!

DOn't be rude. We know a lot about 'how his powers work and we know how he acts. That's enough, and EVEN more than Fat Princess gave us. Chill.

Heck, we know even more about Delsin now, then we did when Raiden was first announced for this game.

0_0 ...... your joking right? 

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 24 of 33 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Feb 22, 2013
On topic though I don't think Delsin should be in because as some people have pointed out his game is coming to PS4 so I think his appearance would be better suited for a PSABR 2. Not only that we know relatively little about what he brings to the table, moveset wise, as of this moment. This isn't being rude I am just saying my opinion.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 25 of 33 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
487 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Uh, no way. We already have two Infamous reps plus a stage. Deslin, as far as we know, plays almost exactly like E. Cole.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Photobucket
Message 26 of 33 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Old man head for All-Stars, and a blue pebble from the 1 million pebble drop game
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 27 of 33 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Feb 22, 2013
Omfg dumbest topic I've read on PSASBR forum out of all those dumb "ermahgerd nerf/berf" threads...
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 28 of 33 (136 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Feb 23, 2013

i would love him......in a sequel

Message 29 of 33 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
9942 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013
It's obvious he's a shoe in for the sequel. But this does create a problem between Infamous reps.

If Deslin was in the sequel, what would happen to the Coles? Cole's All-Star status assures his place on the roster, but do we need 2 of them? One Cole becomes expendable at this point.

I say keep Good Cole and do away with E. Cole. In a sequel with 3 possible Infamous reps, something has got to give. And since Deslin is the new generation of Infamous he's a must for the sequel.
 photo Hammer Girl_zpsnrg29qur.jpg
Message 30 of 33 (128 Views)
0 Likes