Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 33 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

RedLegend14 wrote:

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

RedLegend14 wrote:


Why?


Are people on these boards usually THIS rude? They just question everything in a rude manner or post "NO!"?


Because almost everyone here is fed up with people asking for PS4 characters or just completly new characters in general. We know absolutely NOTHING about Delsin, maybe for a sequel on the PS4, but can we wait until the game is actually released?


Well you don't have to be a jerk. People on this site are such rude idiots.

And we already know a lot about how is powers work and things like that. Enough to get him in-game. Heck, we had Raiden in-game months before his own game came out, AND before we knew how he worked. If SuckerPunch knows how Delsin works (Which they do) I'm sure they can make a moveset for thim.

If you look on the USA blog, it tells about his powers and how he fights. You also see his powers in action. - Enough to say that I think he'd make a great addition to the game!



DOn't be rude. We know a lot about 'how his powers work and we know how he acts. That's enough, and EVEN more than Fat Princess gave us. Chill.
 
 
Heck, we know even more about Delsin now, then we did when Raiden was first announced for this game.
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 33 (200 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Jason-Brody-amp-Watch-Dogs-Guy-s...

Don't link to another thread. It's against the terms of the site... and honestly quite obnoxious.

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 33 (199 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/11/2012
Offline
175 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Yes cause unreleased unfinished PS4 games totally deserve characters, and a third infamous rep non the less!


 

DING DING DING!!! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!! SOOOO TRUE! 

Idiots...Put your dumb hopes to bed. Unreleased Ps4 characters are not gonna be in a Ps3 game...

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 33 (196 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013
Okay, seriously??! People on this board are **bleep**. Why the hell are you all being so rude????! I can't believe this.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 33 (194 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Jason-Brody-amp-Watch-Dogs-Guy-s...

Don't link to another thread. It's against the terms of the site... and honestly quite obnoxious.


this thread is obnoxious + the one i linked fits quite nicely here, both deal with the same thing more or less

____________________________

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 33 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 11/01/2008
Offline
682 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

sdprimetime33 wrote:

BIG_C_23 wrote:

Yes cause unreleased unfinished PS4 games totally deserve characters, and a third infamous rep non the less!


 

DING DING DING!!! THANK YOU FOR SAYING THIS!! SOOOO TRUE! 

Idiots...Put your dumb hopes to bed. Unreleased Ps4 characters are not gonna be in a Ps3 game...


no need to call him an idiot -_- but besides that, yes.

____________________________

COME ON, PRINNY FOR PASBR!!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 33 (185 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

UnleashedMonkey wrote:

DelsinRowe2 wrote:

UnleashedMonkey wrote:
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Jason-Brody-amp-Watch-Dogs-Guy-s...

Don't link to another thread. It's against the terms of the site... and honestly quite obnoxious.


this thread is obnoxious + the one i linked fits quite nicely here, both deal with the same thing more or less


Why?! With that ridiculous logic, we can say the same about yours.

They're totally different. 


God. I cannot understand how you people are so rude to a new member. You all are so immature. Is this how you treat every random person y'll meet?

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 33 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/18/2007
Offline
4137 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

What do you mean we didn't know about Raiden? MGS2, MGS4. We knew plenty about who he was and how he worked. Much more than we know of Delsin. Also did you make an account just to post this thread...I mean your name is also DelsinRowe....


#Reapers
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 33 (181 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 02/22/2013
Offline
10 posts
 

Re: Delsin Rowe (InFAMOUS: Second Son) - For All-Stars!

Feb 22, 2013

BIG_C_23 wrote:

What do you mean we didn't know about Raiden? MGS2, MGS4. We knew plenty about who he was and how he worked. Much more than we know of Delsin. Also did you make an account just to post this thread...I mean your name is also DelsinRowe....


I've played those games. Raiden then, compared to new-Raiden are TOTALLY different people, so-to-speak. Their movesets are COMPLETELY different. You can't even compare

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 33 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes