Reply
Highlighted
Sep 16 2012
By: MachoMoustachio Wastelander 565 posts
Offline

Death Scream

17 replies 394 views Edited Sep 16, 2012
Sometimes, during the beta, I was killed and I didn't know I didn't since the action was all over the place.

Do you think they should implement a certain scream or noise when specific players die?

Heihachi can do his vintage Tekken "Oowaaarrhh" and things of that nature.


Crash Bandicoot can go, "Whoa!"

Smiley Happy
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 1 of 18 (394 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/18/2012
Offline
1273 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

That will be good addition, hopefully the final version of the game has improved the sound and voices.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 2 of 18 (385 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 03/30/2012
Offline
329 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012
I hope so. It'd be weird not to know with all the action going on on screen.

Message 3 of 18 (374 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

MachoMoustachio wrote:
Sometimes, during the beta, I was killed and I didn't know I didn't since the action was all over the place.

Do you think they should implement a certain scream or noise when specific players die?

Heihachi can do his vintage Tekken "Oowaaarrhh" and things of that nature.


Crash Bandicoot can go, "Whoa!"

Smiley Happy

this is a great ideaSmiley Happy send it to superbots e mail or twitterSmiley Happy

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 4 of 18 (355 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 09/10/2008
Offline
673 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012
I entirely agree. About time some worth while suggestions instead of roster begging or whining. Thank you, kudos.
==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 5 of 18 (307 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 05/10/2009
Offline
1005 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

You'd get a lot of mixed screams... so it might be hard to tell if 2 people die what the actual sound was. they do have the whole like... laser sound when people die, which lets you know people died. I dunno. could be cool. Could be weird. I dunno

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 6 of 18 (297 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 04/01/2012
Offline
3500 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

If we can use mics durring a fight we can make our own death screams.

IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 7 of 18 (296 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 09/21/2009
Offline
561 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

Xis66 wrote:
I entirely agree. About time some worth while suggestions instead of roster begging or whining. Thank you, kudos.

Actually, good idea threads come out all the time, but they're buried due to all the roster begging and whining. I have no clue why, though. Maybe because people only want to beg for characters who are either in the game already or have a chance as DLC.

OP kudoed.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 8 of 18 (294 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

You'd get a lot of mixed screams... so it might be hard to tell if 2 people die what the actual sound was. they do have the whole like... laser sound when people die, which lets you know people died. I dunno. could be cool. Could be weird. I dunno


plus if everybody chooses the same character D:

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 9 of 18 (293 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 05/12/2012
Offline
1087 posts
 

Re: Death Scream

Sep 16, 2012

I would love this.  In Smash Bros. each character would have their own noise for both getting knocked off-screen AND disappearing into a star, which is why PSASBR seems a bit quiet when the characters just disappear.  SuperBot could really get creative with what sounds the characters make when they're KO'd. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 18 (288 Views)
Reply
0 Likes