Dec 01 2012
By: I-smily-l Splicer 46 posts

Dear superbot entertainment, from fan

2 replies 131 views Edited Dec 1, 2012
I saw that you wanted us to keep posting feedback on the game, i couldn't think of another way to give feedback (I don't have twitter), but I just wanted to say a couple of things (I do hope you guys get to read this).

1st thank you for making this game it is my favorite game right now i almost have platinum.

2nd the only way i can think of making the experience better (besides minor glitch fixes which are always normal in games) is just keep the support for the game going, whether it's paid or free characters, levels, or even items this game needs great support (which it does look like you'll be providing(like when u announced the free characters in january)and the patch thats coming up). I have seen many ps3 exclusives get little support after being released (resistance series have only seen like 2dlc's each game, killzone series also etc.) This game is a perfect game for DLC support.

Once again thank you for making this game.

P.S. sorry if this was the worst way to tell you my thoughts.
Message 1 of 3 (131 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
363 posts

Re: Dear superbot entertainment, from fan

Dec 1, 2012

I agree with this thread, thank you SB! Also, where did you hear that the DLC would be released in January? I thought it was Early 2013 which could be Jan, Feb, or Mar.

Message 2 of 3 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
46 posts

Re: Dear superbot entertainment, from fan

Dec 1, 2012
I thought it had said january :/ ill double check and bring a link if i find it
Message 3 of 3 (101 Views)
0 Likes