Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

zeothedeathgod wrote:

dragonfire111 wrote:
by george i think hes got it

yes! Let us all meet at superbot headquarters. We shall find out where polygon man is from there. Together we should be strong enough to stop him.

 


polygon man must hate RPGs

 

 

More than anything, you see when polygon man was just a thought inside someones head, he always thought to himself "wow i hope some day i can train and become very strong!" but he was shut down...instead he was turned into a mascot, a machine. He lost his will to live because he couldnt follow his dreams. you can be sure the first thing he will destroy is RPGs/JRPGs.

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 80 (171 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 07/24/2012
Offline
2383 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012
 
 
 

zeothedeathgod wrote:

More than anything, you see when polygon man was just a thought inside someones head, he always thought to himself "wow i hope some day i can train and become very strong!" but he was shut down...instead he was turned into a mascot, a machine. He lost his will to live because he couldnt follow his dreams. you can be sure the first thing he will destroy is RPGs/JRPGs.

 


maybe he was just scared of them/ felt threatened by them i mean a max leveled hero is pretty much unstoppable

 

 
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 22 of 80 (162 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
 
 
 

zeothedeathgod wrote:

More than anything, you see when polygon man was just a thought inside someones head, he always thought to himself "wow i hope some day i can train and become very strong!" but he was shut down...instead he was turned into a mascot, a machine. He lost his will to live because he couldnt follow his dreams. you can be sure the first thing he will destroy is RPGs/JRPGs.

 


maybe he was just scared of them/ felt threatened by them i mean a max leveled hero is pretty much unstoppable

 

 

thats probably why he will kill them first o.0, hes ripping a hole into this universe that goes into the game universe, obviously he will control all the villians, so he will be able to stop the max level heroes with max level villians

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 23 of 80 (156 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 02/12/2011
Offline
172 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

Get the equipment you need that would fit into a video game. If you seem like you are from a game you will stand a better chance against this horrible menace.

 

Assassin's Hood: Check

Fully upgraded hidden blade/hook blade: check

Altair's armor:check

Sword, and dagger: check

Throwing knives and crossbow: check

Bombs: hell yah

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"

*Performs leap of faith*

_______________________________________________________________























































































Message 24 of 80 (152 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

Wolfakz wrote:

Get the equipment you need that would fit into a video game. If you seem like you are from a game you will stand a better chance against this horrible menace.

 

Assassin's Hood: Check

Fully upgraded hidden blade/hook blade: check

Altair's armor:check

Sword, and dagger: check

Throwing knives and crossbow: check

Bombs: hell yah

"Nothing is true, Everything is permitted"

*Performs leap of faith*


wait no! thats not hay down there! thats where we put the syringes!

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 25 of 80 (146 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 10/08/2012
Offline
560 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

lol Weird thread. 


Message 26 of 80 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/30/2010
Offline
6850 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

stargazingDrill wrote:

lol Weird thread. 


but its just the right kind of weirdSmiley Wink

 



http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 27 of 80 (131 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 07/13/2012
Offline
687 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012
I nominate myself to find the chosen one, "Michael!" I will also search for two of the lost, The bandicoot and the dragon. Who is with me!?
persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 28 of 80 (107 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 10/07/2012
Offline
521 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

Mother of God!

 

Take my Kudos!!!!

Message 29 of 80 (95 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: Dear god....it all makes sense now

Oct 10, 2012

what the crap did i just walk into here?

Play For Fun!
Message 30 of 80 (79 Views)
Reply
0 Likes