Dec 02 2012
By: Fourty4Four First Son 28 posts

Dear SuperBot (Question on Force-Quitter reduction)

4 replies 117 views Edited Dec 2, 2012

Is there any way, for patch 1.02, or 1.03, that you can 'eliminate' "Force Quitting" Online?
It's really obnoxious because when one person exits the game, everyone does. They're sore losers.

Here are some ideas:
1) Whoever force quits loses 10 levels (Severe, because I doubt anyone would care if they force quit and lose 4-7 levels. They're gained easily)
2) Ban them from playing online for an hour. (If you go this route, you're gonna have to ban the PS3, not the user, because they can just hop right back on, on another name. and Also, you'll have to make sure that they're 'rightfully banned', like, if ithey disconnect from their network, accidentally, that shouldn't cause a ban.)

But yeah! Please look into this!!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (117 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Re: Dear SuperBot (Question on Force-Quitter reduction)

Dec 2, 2012

While I hate rage-quitters and agree that they should be punished, what about those who have to quit because they have to respond to something on short notice?  I believe these should apply only to frequent rage-quitters; like those who quit three times or more or something.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 2, 2012
2) is way too extreme dude.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
28 posts

Dec 2, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:

While I hate rage-quitters and agree that they should be punished, what about those who have to quit because they have to respond to something on short notice?  I believe these should apply only to frequent rage-quitters; like those who quit three times or more or something.

I agree!!

And to the other guy:

It's not too extreme if they can destinguish force quitters from "Got to Go-ers"

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Dec 2, 2012
Implement BLOPS2 probation system. Gtg.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (74 Views)
0 Likes