Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
889 posts

Re: Dear SuperBot. (About Kat)

Nov 17, 2012
Listen hush I just calmed down ok all I have to say is game comes out put up or shut up u worthless **bleep** n when I win Im gonna say this hush bit ch I just did what I mother should of done to you when you were born kill ya so hush you talk but I can't wait to beat you I just wish I could beat you to a bloody plup In real life
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 86 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

kat is fine the way she is >.> its who she is, you cant say "its not who she is" when shes been in two things and has had them. You may not like them, but the majority do, and superbot changing things would honestly be a slap in the face to the developers. it wont happen and doesnt need to.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 86 (130 Views)
Wastelander
889 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Well said zeo well said hope t see u online day1
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 86 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Tmix1600 wrote:
Well said zeo well said hope t see u online day1

may not be online day 1:smileyhappy: want to do all the arcades first, but youll see me eventually!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 86 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 17, 2012
She's a character in a video game. Her ankle is not going to be injured unless the developers decide so. High heels are not sexist, girls choose to wear them to look nice. Guys don't go telling girls to wear them. The most sexist people are the ones that make these points. People like you point out simple things that don't matter and make them out to be sexist, which only makes sexism more note-worthy. You're a **bleep** idiot. You are the reason sexism still exists.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 86 (92 Views)
Lombax Warrior
177 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Ya know, someone called me sexist because I thought that Sackgirl shouldn't be the DLC costume for sackboy (I would've preferred Avalon or Yellowhead. SackSkelleton is ok, I guess.)

Ya know, even though I like Portal, Metroid, and Gravity Rush. Sexist guy right here. Pay no attention to him.
I probably posted a joke here. If you get offended, I'm sorry in advance. I'm not here to start fights.
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 86 (90 Views)
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 17, 2012
No it's sexist because you guys think she's a girl and it's totally ok for her to around fighting and running on brick and **bleep**. It doesn't make sense. It's really only there because the design was probably made by guys.

Why is that hard to understand? I'm not disparaging the game or saying anything bad really. I'm just asking for a little consistency here. Kat's not really a **bleep** so it doesn't make sense for her to go fighting in high heels.

I mean she's got a few costumes that make sense where she wears heels. I'm not arguing against girls wearing heels or trying to make them look manly. I'm just saying there's a limit of stupidity I can take in games.

It's why I avoid anime games and things of that genre because usually every girl is a huge cliche.
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 86 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1918 posts

Nov 17, 2012

this goes into this whol generations  BS i dont wana get into but shes a girl and shes girley its not sexist.. it be wrong if she had short hair dressed liek a man and liked other gir... oh wait thats normal now a days....  cuz you know ten thoousand years of charicteristic examination of both geneders can be thrown out the window..  Wonder why they never caught on back in the day... when real men   were men and women were women.. 

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 86 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 17, 2012
OK you're saying something I'm not.

I'm saying she can wear high heels in whatever costume she wants but her super hero costume doesn't make sense. You don't run around saving people, running up brick and down brick walls, crash landing into things- in high heels. It's a dumb character design.
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 86 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2320 posts

Nov 17, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
OK you're saying something I'm not.

I'm saying she can wear high heels in whatever costume she wants but her super hero costume doesn't make sense. You don't run around saving people, running up brick and down brick walls, crash landing into things- in high heels. It's a dumb character design.

It's not a super hero's costume, it's her normal clothes.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 86 (53 Views)
0 Likes