Sackboy
538 posts

Re: Dear SuperBot. (About Kat)

Nov 16, 2012
Wow you guys are sexist if you don't realize it. You're saying stuff like "she's girly, it's ok.
or "she can't be manly."

shoes don't make a person manly or girly. When you need to see high heels on someone to affirm their sex though. That's sexist.

It's also a **bleep**ed up design choice because, realistically (in an unrealistic game), a person wouldn't wear high heels to fight. It's impossible.

They also wouldn't wear high heels to run up the sides of buildings and crash into the floor. It just doesn't make sense.

I also think they should ditch the high heels in the sequel.

I just don't want her to break her ankle or something.
Message 11 of 86 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 16, 2012

IzoGray wrote:
Her clothes really aren't revealing. Is covers her **bleep** pretty completely and she doesn't really have **bleep**.

She's got a great design. Don't get me wrong.

The high heels are the worst part of the design though. She runs, dodges, flies into buildings.

They just don't make sense when you're out fighting. I get it that she's supposed to be girly but she's not retarded. I think that was a personal choice from a virgin developer.

Stop trying to be a bad **bleep**.

Someone else just called me a virgin on the internet and it's the stupidest thing you could ever call someone, simply because you know nothing about them. It's like calling someone gay. You're an idiot for doing so.

And high heels too much for combat? You haven't seen many professional dancers, have you? Almost all of them dance around in high heels. In HIGH heels.

Stop being a girl about this and just accept this small design. She looks like a girl, not a **bleep**, so the simple fact that you're focusing on such a small thing makes you a complete idiot who reads into anything just to get upset about it.

Message 12 of 86 (263 Views)
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

Raiden has high heels, seriously.

Plus it's not sexist, not even remotely.

THIS!

Also, I don't find anything wrong with her Hot Shots model.

Message 13 of 86 (261 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 16, 2012

She fights with her legs! The only time she uses her arms it to make claws out of them! Her high heels are a weapon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 14 of 86 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 16, 2012
In all seriousness, you're the most sexist person here for making such a big deal out of her shoes.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 15 of 86 (251 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Nov 16, 2012

I agree it's sexist and I am against sexism. I am not , However, for changing are charecters look mid series. At this point it's just part of the look and I can't imagine her without them. 

Message 16 of 86 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I take it you never played Bayonetta?
Message 17 of 86 (244 Views)
Sackboy
517 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

Kat uses her high heels as weapons dude.

So does Raiden. XD

Message 18 of 86 (242 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 16, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

Ginwolf wrote:

Kat uses her high heels as weapons dude.

So does Raiden. XD

Its the basis of kats melee attacks tho, And her claws.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 19 of 86 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Message 20 of 86 (231 Views)