Nov 16 2012
By: IzoGray Sackboy 535 posts

Dear SuperBot. (About Kat)

85 replies 909 views Edited Nov 16, 2012

Dear SuperBot,

Hey again! It's me IzoGray. I've been a pretty decent boy this year. I was wondering since you reward people based their niceness, if you could avoid making Kat look like she did in Hot Shots Golf. That was **bleep** terrible. Please make her look like she really does. There's so much art on the internet that you could pull her look out easily.

Also, I know this is a bit much to ask but could you please take out the high heels and turn them into regular shoes. It just doesn't make any sense. I love Gravity Rush but why does Kat have to fight in high heels? It's sexist. It doesn't make any sense. Do YOU know of any girls who fight in high heels? I think it was a poor choice of Studio Japan to have her wear high heels.

We both know how sexist the Japanese can be so how about you guys show everyone that you aren't sexist and change those dirty heels into something that someone can actually move around in. 

IzoGray

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 86 (909 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: Dear SuperBot. (About Kat)

Nov 16, 2012

Her high heels are kind of a staple of her design. She's usually never on the ground, and she's considered royalty.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 86 (875 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I liked the heels, they made her movement more feminine and in character - she really is a girly girl.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 86 (865 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Nov 16, 2012
I didn't play Hot Shots for Vita. How bad did she look?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 86 (858 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
972 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Video games ARE sexist to some extent...

Usually, that extent is having unreal body proportions, wearing revealing clothes that don't seem logical to be wearing anywhere outside thefriday night bedroom, etc...

Sad but true.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 86 (836 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 16, 2012
Her clothes really aren't revealing. Is covers her **bleep** pretty completely and she doesn't really have **bleep**.

She's got a great design. Don't get me wrong.

The high heels are the worst part of the design though. She runs, dodges, flies into buildings.

They just don't make sense when you're out fighting. I get it that she's supposed to be girly but she's not retarded. I think that was a personal choice from a virgin developer.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 86 (826 Views)
Wastelander
690 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2012

Raiden has high heels, seriously.

Plus it's not sexist, not even remotely.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 86 (823 Views)
Sackboy
420 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Kat uses her high heels as weapons dude.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 86 (805 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Like we need more Meryls or that chick from Bulletstorm - more man than the actual men

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 86 (795 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Nov 16, 2012
You want her to be accurate to what she is in Gravity Rush, but don't want her to have high-heels? Its not sexist, they're shoes. Really?
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 86 (771 Views)