Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 11 2012
By: Zebra_Thief Sackboy 434 posts

Dear, Super Bot

15 replies 333 views Edited Sep 11, 2012

I love you guys for what you are doing for our community and you guys did an amazing job on making this game everyones game... That being said... When u set a date and get a ton of peoples hopes up FOLLOW THRU!! Or atleast give us some kinda heads up that it wont be up! I am more just dissappointed than mad... its just... I frieken did yesterdays homework so i could play this tonight!! and yall baailed with out notice... Gah... i have a very strong feeling that yall will make it up on Nov. 10 (assuming yall dont bail on that date too!)

A disgruntled playstation fan

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 16 (333 Views)
Survivor
2571 posts

Re: Dear, Super Bot

Sep 11, 2012

Dude everyone is jumping to conclusions, they will update when it's there time zone and the PS Store is updated 6 pm Esteren Time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 16 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 11, 2012
logically shouldnt they update it for euros on the 11th?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 16 (296 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:

No because why the **bleep** would they wake early (or stay up late) just to please some fans? If they already signed up for the beta then they're buying the game anyway (usually).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 16 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 11, 2012
haha the saying "just to please the fans" made me laugh haha theyve said from the beginning that this game is a fan service so shouldnt the beta be too?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 16 (252 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Beta isn't fan service... its meant to find bugs in the game/servers.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 16 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
222 posts

Sep 11, 2012
Guys... just calm down...
Photobucket

http://www.youtube.com/kinghuevos
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 16 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 11, 2012
im clam jst kinda dissappointed... ill wait until 6 pm est to get mad haha
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 16 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
333 posts

Sep 11, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Zebra_Thief wrote:

No because why the **bleep** would they wake early (or stay up late) just to please some fans? If they already signed up for the beta then they're buying the game anyway (usually).

They should do it because what's the point in making a beta for people of Europe and not making it available until around 3AM? People arn't going to be testing that until the morning. I'm already annoyed at people from different continents muscling in on what is supposed to be 'our' beta so why you feel the need to be so condescending about it is beyond me.

JJWheatley-Sig2.png
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 16 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Sep 11, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:
haha the saying "just to please the fans" made me laugh haha theyve said from the beginning that this game is a fan service so shouldnt the beta be too?

No it **bleep** isn't fan service dude, what you hear isn't always the truth, it's a game to make money like everything else in the world much like the beta no one wants a buggy game so they release it to find all the bugs.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 16 (181 Views)
0 Likes