Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: Dear Radec Users.

Oct 17, 2012

Dear users who don't use Kratos and Radec,

Expect Nariko, Dante, Big Daddy and Raiden to do just the same and practice like hell with the others.

p.s. I will be using Sir Dan and Cole the most so I will make things easier.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 51 of 54 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 17, 2012

I'll come out and admit it: I spam the heck out of the sniper. Until someone comes after me, I don't bother stopping. It's his best single hit AP generating move (and is very fun to set up midair sniper shots Smiley Very Happy). To be honest, if someone isn't at least attempting to come at me after the fourth or fifth hit, you probably deserve to be spammed. If you start blocking or rolling toward me, I'll change up my strategy, combo a bit, shotgun/snipe you back across Hades and continue the process all over.

Regarding 2v2, Radec is likely the biggest pain you've ever seen. I've done various 2v2s with a guy who mains Kratos and a guy who plays both Kratos and a bit of Sly. First hand, I could tell you how annoying it must be to deal with a Radec/Kratos combo.  I was free to snipe all day because Kratos would throw the rare person that would bother to block my shots and anyone who started running at me ate Kratos' side Square to get launched toward me, then hit back with shotgun/sniper to fling him back to the other side of Metropolis toward Kratos. And even when I wasn't sniping, I could help set up double kills for Kratos with Radec's up Circle or some assault rifle shots. It's a nasty combo to deal with for sure.

At the end of the day, people will learn that their L1/L button is there for a reason. Once lag starts to become less common and people start playing a little more, we'll see more people blocking, dodging, and such and no one will look as OP. We'll complain about how underpowered they are. xD

Message 52 of 54 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 17, 2012

Too many Kratosssssss @_@

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 53 of 54 (54 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
319 posts

Oct 17, 2012
Dear Radec users,

I'm not sorry you get ganged up on. As the only long range character in the beta, typically in an FFA you're able to hit everyone from a distance, in an instant. This is annoying, and adds an element that breaks up fights. Radec players are not players, they're environmental hazards.
Message 54 of 54 (46 Views)
0 Likes