5278 posts

Re: Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I have a strange character I want from the psp and that i death jr. The only character that stood out to me on the psp and loved his games

yeah we dont really have a psp rep besides fat princess, sir dan and parappa...but even so those were all on other things (Ps1/Ps2 and PSN)

Well... What's on the PSP that isn't in anything else currently?

I wouldn't know really, I don't own any sort of PSP system. (I wish I did now, though)

I'm going to give away the code I get from the cross-play thing to a friend of mine who owns a vita. Smiley Happy

Death jr. had one game on the 3ds but started on the psp with 2 games, he is the only character from psp I can think of besides patapon and locoroco and I didn't play either of those

he had a game on the 3ds? o.0 what game? ill check it out

typo just meant plain ds but you should still check it out can play it on the 3ds

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 41 of 49 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I have a strange character I want from the psp and that i death jr. The only character that stood out to me on the psp and loved his games

yeah we dont really have a psp rep besides fat princess, sir dan and parappa...but even so those were all on other things (Ps1/Ps2 and PSN)

Well... What's on the PSP that isn't in anything else currently?

I wouldn't know really, I don't own any sort of PSP system. (I wish I did now, though)

I'm going to give away the code I get from the cross-play thing to a friend of mine who owns a vita. Smiley Happy

Death jr. had one game on the 3ds but started on the psp with 2 games, he is the only character from psp I can think of besides patapon and locoroco and I didn't play either of those

he had a game on the 3ds? o.0 what game? ill check it out

typo just meant plain ds but you should still check it out can play it on the 3ds

i have a ds and 3ds so xD yeah ill look for itSmiley Happy anyways im heading to bed! night everybody!

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 42 of 49 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I want Mighty Mouse and Morgan Freeman's voice. A man can dream.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 43 of 49 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I think Yakuza s a good idea. personally.. im hoping for Dragonborn form Skyrim, a Mortal Kombat rep, and...hmm..no one else from the top of my head
Message 44 of 49 (45 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:
I think Yakuza s a good idea. personally.. im hoping for Dragonborn form Skyrim, a Mortal Kombat rep, and...hmm..no one else from the top of my head

Ok, I know I tend to jump on people and say "thats never going to happen"... But Like... Dragonborn would be ridiculous because Bethesda has kinda screwed Playstation owners of Skyrim over. Last they said about Dawnguard for PS3 basically was "It's hard..." They kind of dropped the ball on Sony stuff, even with the actual game and not just the DLC. 
I'd think that the Dovahkin would have a cool set of moves with magic, and melee and shouts. Just don't get your hopes up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 45 of 49 (42 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Sep 15, 2012
LIGHTENING!! *fap* *fap* *fap* *fap*
Message 46 of 49 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 15, 2012

there isnt a chance in hell we'd ever get a Bethesda rep in this. Bethesda can't even develop for our platform

Message 47 of 49 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

there isnt a chance in hell we'd ever get a Bethesda rep in this. Bethesda can't even develop for our platform

hah, nice one...

Play For Fun!
Message 48 of 49 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
259 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I will also like to see kazuma
im a big fan of the yakuza series and think kazuma kiryu deserves some light
Message 49 of 49 (25 Views)
0 Likes