Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

Sep 15, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

A lot of people seem to be requesting characters that are already in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3... Does anyone not see a problem here?

Um, Excuse me? For all of those who have played MGS peace walker, DEFENSE MODE ACTIVATED. Hellsagent, I want Amaterasu in because of OKAMI. Not MARVEL VS CAPCOM. OKAMI, becuase it was way better to play as her in OKAMI, then it was in MARVEL VS CAPCOM. Can no one think about Amaterasu in her game?? Is she now a MvC3 character?

oh xD i didnt realize he was talking to you or people in this thread, thought he meant the people asking for deadpool and other characters, amaterasu desevers a spot:smileyhappy: it was pretty big on playstation

He said MvC3 characters. She was in MvC3, therfor he was also referring to her.

yeah i just got that xD i forgot (when he said that) that she was in MvC3

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 31 of 49 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Isn't Okami on the wii as well?

Sorry, I didn't mean to anger you.

And it was meant for all people requesting any character that was already in MvC3.

This is probably why we have DMC Dante and won't be getting his classic version with an alternate costume. But who knows?

They could have always put Nero in over Dante, or Lady :smileyvery-happy:

Message 32 of 49 (57 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Isn't Okami on the wii as well?

Sorry, I didn't mean to anger you.

And it was meant for all people requesting any character that was already in MvC3.

This is probably why we have DMC Dante and won't be getting his classic version with an alternate costume. But who knows?

They could have always put Nero in over Dante, or Lady :smileyvery-happy:

Im not angered. I may seem angered at these times, but Im not really. yes she was also on the wii, but the ps2 version was better. Easier controls and i believe the wii version didnt have credits. And the credits were really good. Also She was PS exclusive for a couple years. And Okami is having a remake in HD on the ps3 so yea. Shes more of a PS character I'd say. RETURNING TO NORMAL MODE

Photobucket
Message 33 of 49 (54 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 15, 2012

I have a strange character I want from the psp and that i death jr. The only character that stood out to me on the psp and loved his games

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 34 of 49 (43 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I have a strange character I want from the psp and that i death jr. The only character that stood out to me on the psp and loved his games

yeah we dont really have a psp rep besides fat princess, sir dan and parappa...but even so those were all on other things (Ps1/Ps2 and PSN)

Message 35 of 49 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2792 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

yeah we dont really have a psp rep besides fat princess, sir dan and parappa...but even so those were all on other things (Ps1/Ps2 and PSN)

Well... What's on the PSP that isn't in anything else currently?

I wouldn't know really, I don't own any sort of PSP system. (I wish I did now, though)

I'm going to give away the code I get from the cross-play thing to a friend of mine who owns a vita. :smileyhappy:

Message 36 of 49 (36 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 15, 2012

THE KING OF ALL COSMOS FROM KATAMARI DAMACY!!! he'd be so amazing in this game

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 49 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

I wouldn't know really, I don't own any sort of PSP system. (I wish I did now, though)

I'm going to give away the code I get from the cross-play thing to a friend of mine who owns a vita. :smileyhappy:

Death jr. had one game on the 3ds but started on the psp with 2 games, he is the only character from psp I can think of besides patapon and locoroco and I didn't play either of those

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 38 of 49 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

death jr i think, patapon? (i never owned a psp either;p actually buying one the day i get a vita just for some older games), people have been mentioning a character, jeanne d'arc or something :smileyhappy:

Message 39 of 49 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

Death jr. had one game on the 3ds but started on the psp with 2 games, he is the only character from psp I can think of besides patapon and locoroco and I didn't play either of those

he had a game on the 3ds? o.0 what game? ill check it out

Message 40 of 49 (25 Views)
0 Likes