Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

A lot of people seem to be requesting characters that are already in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3... Does anyone not see a problem here?

eh kindaSmiley Tongue but it will stop

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 49 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
I WANT NEFARIOUS!!! Best exclusive villian! Well second best considering joker was a playable character on the ps3 version of Arkham asylum
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 22 of 49 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
I WANT NEFARIOUS!!! Best exclusive villian! Well second best considering joker was a playable character on the ps3 version of Arkham asylum

hahahaSmiley Happy Nefarious is actually pretty awesome xD just played ratchet and clank 3 for the first time, and ive been playing all 4 one a bit

Message 23 of 49 (60 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 15, 2012

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

A lot of people seem to be requesting characters that are already in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3... Does anyone not see a problem here?

Um, Excuse me? For all of those who have played MGS peace walker, DEFENSE MODE ACTIVATED. Hellsagent, I want Amaterasu in because of OKAMI. Not MARVEL VS CAPCOM. OKAMI, becuase it was way better to play as her in OKAMI, then it was in MARVEL VS CAPCOM. Can no one think about Amaterasu in her game?? Is she now a MvC3 character?

Photobucket
Message 24 of 49 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

Um, Excuse me? For all of those who have played MGS peace walker, DEFENSE MODE ACTIVATED. Hellsagent, I want Amaterasu in because of OKAMI. Not MARVEL VS CAPCOM. OKAMI, becuase it was way better to play as her in OKAMI, then it was in MARVEL VS CAPCOM. Can no one think about Amaterasu in her game?? Is she now a MvC3 character?

oh xD i didnt realize he was talking to you or people in this thread, thought he meant the people asking for deadpool and other characters, amaterasu desevers a spotSmiley Happy it was pretty big on playstation

Message 25 of 49 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
He's the only character I use in all 4 one and is #1 on my dream roster.
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 26 of 49 (55 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Am I the only one who wants Auron in this game from FFX? I mean I know FFVII is popular but jezz I feel like the only one who is pulling for him lol.Auron

Message 27 of 49 (52 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
He's the only character I use in all 4 one and is #1 on my dream roster.

very nice! XD I doubt wed see him till a sequel, but supposebly he is in the arcade or story for ratchet in all-stars, so there you go! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 49 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

korgon117 wrote:

Am I the only one who wants Auron in this game from FFX? I mean I know FFVII is popular but jezz I feel like the only one who is pulling for him lol.Auron

i wouldnt mind it. i actually love FFX, 12, and 13/13-2, but most people think X is when it started going downhill, so doubt wed see him

Message 29 of 49 (50 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

ResistanceMan236 wrote:

HELLSAGENT_17 wrote:

oh xD i didnt realize he was talking to you or people in this thread, thought he meant the people asking for deadpool and other characters, amaterasu desevers a spotSmiley Happy it was pretty big on playstation

He said MvC3 characters. She was in MvC3, therfor he was also referring to her.

Photobucket
Message 30 of 49 (47 Views)
0 Likes