I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

Sep 15, 2012

I think a few of you know who I want..... AMATERASU!!!

Photobucket
Message 11 of 49 (77 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Amaterasu would have a pretty cool moveset. I never played more than a demo of the game, but I could see him being a cool addition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 12 of 49 (75 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

Amaterasu would have a pretty cool moveset. I never played more than a demo of the game, but I could see him being a cool addition.

her. She is a her.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 49 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3500 posts

Sep 15, 2012
Ugh who keeps making Deadpool threads? I made the first one so just post there
IT'S MY WAY OR . . . HELL IT'S MY WAY
Message 14 of 49 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

StefanForsell24 wrote:
Ugh who keeps making Deadpool threads? I made the first one so just post there

A LOT of different people xD and she would be an awesome characterSmiley Happy Never got to play the game myself but ive heard a lot

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 15 of 49 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 15, 2012

We need Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter and either a Chimera or Nathan Hale from Resistance

Message 16 of 49 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HelloSmiley Happy i understand and respect your opinions on who you want in the game, but could you please keep it all in one thread? there have been several for Deadpool and Klonoa and it is clogging up the forums. If you could all manage it into one thread for each character that would be very helpful for everybody. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anyways while im hereSmiley Happy, is there any character that you want the most in this game? Besides spyro, sora, cloud, crash. We know everybody wants them. Personally, it would have to be kazuma from yakuza, i would die if he made it into the game Smiley Happy

I like how you ask us to stop making clone threads, then immediately make this into a clone thread with the next paragraph... Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 49 (56 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Sep 15, 2012

A lot of people seem to be requesting characters that are already in Marvel Vs. Capcom 3... Does anyone not see a problem here?

Message 18 of 49 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

HelloSmiley Happy i understand and respect your opinions on who you want in the game, but could you please keep it all in one thread? there have been several for Deadpool and Klonoa and it is clogging up the forums. If you could all manage it into one thread for each character that would be very helpful for everybody. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anyways while im hereSmiley Happy, is there any character that you want the most in this game? Besides spyro, sora, cloud, crash. We know everybody wants them. Personally, it would have to be kazuma from yakuza, i would die if he made it into the game Smiley Happy

I like how you ask us to stop making clone threads, then immediately make this into a clone thread with the next paragraph... Smiley Happy

how did i make this a clone thread? o.0 they are all spamming one character, i havent seen a thread just asking people who they would like to see most (at least not for a while)

Message 19 of 49 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

We need Gabe Logan from Syphon Filter and either a Chimera or Nathan Hale from Resistance

id LOVE aya from parasite eve too Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 49 (43 Views)
0 Likes