Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 15 2012
By: zeothedeathgod Treasure Hunter 6850 posts

Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

48 replies 301 views Edited Sep 15, 2012

Hello:smileyhappy: i understand and respect your opinions on who you want in the game, but could you please keep it all in one thread? there have been several for Deadpool and Klonoa and it is clogging up the forums. If you could all manage it into one thread for each character that would be very helpful for everybody. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Anyways while im here:smileyhappy:, is there any character that you want the most in this game? Besides spyro, sora, cloud, crash. We know everybody wants them. Personally, it would have to be kazuma from yakuza, i would die if he made it into the game :smileyhappy:

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 49 (301 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Re: Dear Playstation All-Stars Community

Sep 15, 2012

I want Jak, Jak II, Dark Jak, Light Jak, Jak X. 

Also Wade Winston Wilson.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 49 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

hahahaha, oh no. where is bluediamond today? and very interesting:smileyvery-happy: i love to see people really wanting some "forgotten" characters.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 49 (286 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

But for serious, I'd like to see Squall from FFVIII, and aside from that I'm just kinda rolling with the punches. I'm sure whatever they have left will be great. I'm pretty satisfied with the roster right now, and more will only make it better.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 49 (275 Views)
Fender Bender
2319 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

I want Link.:smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 49 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

But for serious, I'd like to see Squall from FFVIII, and aside from that I'm just kinda rolling with the punches. I'm sure whatever they have left will be great. I'm pretty satisfied with the roster right now, and more will only make it better.

really? o.0 i actually asked for squall over cloud and got so many hateful comments xD, and i dont think link will make it into this game. Im sure they will find a way to mod it and put in smash characters though eventually >.>

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 49 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 15, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

really? o.0 i actually asked for squall over cloud and got so many hateful comments xD, and i dont think link will make it into this game. Im sure they will find a way to mod it and put in smash characters though eventually >.>

I experienced the same thing haha. I did see some people saying they wanted some more magic users, and I thought Vivi would be pretty sweet. 

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 49 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

killedbyaspork wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

killedbyaspork wrote:

I experienced the same thing haha. I did see some people saying they wanted some more magic users, and I thought Vivi would be pretty sweet. 

i agree there, id laugh if square threw everybody off and put in some random FF character xD

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 49 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 15, 2012
You know what this game needs? Lego star wars hell yah.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 49 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 15, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
You know what this game needs? Lego star wars hell yah.

actually....hahaha jk. I love all the lego games to be honest, some of the only co-op games left, my best friend and i split the cost and buy them whenever they come out, than play them straight through :smileyhappy: pretty great times, lots of laughs, provides great memories.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 49 (242 Views)
0 Likes