Jul 29 2012
By: Yemster12 Splicer 62 posts

Dear Gamers

37 replies 577 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

Hello I am Playstation All Stars Battle Royale in the horrible future, 

Superbot went to many lengths in order to make sure that I am finished in time for the release date set by Sony, unfortunately they are under a lot of pressure cause the game flopped due to certain things that u, the gaming community have taken way to seriously. 

When I was being developed, the studio tried and tried to make sure it was the game that u wanted but also wanted to make sure that it was the game that they really hoped to create since the beginning. Some of the people behind the game even had to work overtime just to make sure one of the aspects of the game was done before getting the chance to go home. 

Unfortunately, gamers who were looking forward to me were being too demanding, making threats not to buy me if certain characters or franchises didnt get the cut. It's not Superbot's fault, and even Chan said so during the comic con panel, yet some of u still didnt listen. Some of the characters that u wanted didnt make the game and u got angry and were not willing to accept the fact that publishers were not willing to hand them over. Some characters made the game but not in the state that u wanted, u still complained despite the fact that Superbot were lucky to get them included. 

When I came out, I managed to get decent reveiws but I didnt do too well in sales because gamers are way to demanding for their own good. When a studio churns out a good game, it must be pretty depressing for the studio to know that it didnt sell well because its not like other games or certain aspects were not included even though the studio has justified reasons for this. Some of u never understood that people in this industry are running a business and are trying to make money even though some of the methods companies use are somewhat unfair and nuisance (i'm looking at u DLC and online passes). Some of u never understood that the people behind making these games are humans too and yet u continiously strain and demand more from them when some of them are trying their very best. 

The gaming industry is not an easy place and some of u gamers are not making it any better for developers. When a new game comes out, u instantly compare it to another and that already tends to ruin its chances of success. When something out of the ordinary comes out, u automatically shun it since its not something u are use to. This is why more and more studios are meeting their end as they spend so much money on a game they wanted to make that the community are not willing to accept. Why do u think COD sells millions but when a game such a Rayman Origins comes out it only sells about 50,000 copies, even though it is clearly the better game (Luckily in the end Rayman did very well)

But it dont matter what I say because I couldn't meet ur demands. By the looks of things I have said too much. 

Message 1 of 38 (577 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Re: Dear Gamers

Jul 29, 2012

Lol, a small group of complainers isn't going to ruin the game. The vast majority of people who will buy this game don't post on any forums or leave comments on anything, they'll just buy it and enjoy it like a normal person.

Message 2 of 38 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

As if butt-hurt fans are EVERY professional reviewer in the game industry. It's not going to get poor reviews because of nonexistent expectations. Don't forget that the majority of the gaming community doesn't have ANY expectations for this game (I've seen maybe fifteen articles about it on non-PS gaming sites, and most of them are "hey, it exists").

It'll get poor reviews if the game sucks.  Judging by the effort SuperBot's putting in, it won't suck.  It may disappoint overhyped fans, but that's about it.  There will be flame wars on this very site after launch about whether it's good or not, like every game does, but other than that it'll do just fine.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 38 (530 Views)
Splicer
62 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Lol, yh I know the game aint going to bomb like I described on the post but I still worth putting it out there. I'm just trying to get a message across as u probably already know. 

I really think this game will be a success, Superbot are churning out something good but I think this is something that people have to be aware of when it comes to anything that goes on in this gaming industry cause it seems like not many people know how harsh it can really get sometimes. 

Message 4 of 38 (505 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Hahahhaha, so true.

Anyway, i never say i dont buy the game, i say i gonna buy the game...used,

Message 5 of 38 (499 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1494 posts

Jul 29, 2012
game will good. because of sony chars . because of first of ps era. but second one will be better . on ps4
Message 6 of 38 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4214 posts

Jul 29, 2012
If you are really the game, what DLC is planned and what are the hidden characters and stages in the game? I didnt know game cases could talk :smileysurprised:
http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 7 of 38 (487 Views)
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jul 29, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

Hahahhaha, so true.

That's kind of a **bleep** thing thing to do. The developers don't get money when you buy a game used.

Message 8 of 38 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
game will good. because of sony chars . because of first of ps era. but second one will be better . on ps4

This goes without saying.  With a studio that cares as much about the game as SuperBot seems to, they're going to do everything they can to make the sequel as good as possible.  But let's focus on the first game for now.

ecdf9e46
Message 9 of 38 (480 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012

NNoUU wrote:

xamoel_bros wrote:

Hahahhaha, so true.

That's kind of a **bleep** thing thing to do. The developers don't get money when you buy a game used.

You can pretty much ignore him.  At this point all he does is **bleep** about the game not being exactly what he wants.  It's a total **bleep** move, though, I agree.  Very few developers deserve the intentional used treatment.

ecdf9e46
Message 10 of 38 (473 Views)