Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Dear Creators of this game, I have a really good Q

[ Edited ]
Jan 6, 2013

You guys above are all crazy, instead of bringing in characters that are not that popular (except in Japan), they should have brought in someone that everyone knows, and to the people saying more people want them in than the people that don't want them in, that is completely untrue, people just want a new character, and most of those people would much rather someone else be put in. (also for the comment 2 above this one, I HIGHLY DOUBT that Gravity Rush did better than Skyrim, and if it did, the people that voted it as a better game need to get fired ASAP)

also to the guy above me^^^ (It is hard to tell if Ari is a guy or a girl) Ari is from the game Okage, and he along with his good friend stan came with many PS2's, I find it pretty crazy that you dont know who they are, after about the first 100 PS2's sold Okage began to come with almost every PS2 (Unless you got it used from Gamestop or something). Also I have never heard of that game that the axe is from before now, lol i thought is was a God of War weapon or something. And i don't really understand what you are getting at after the axe part, but Spyro was an awesome game, and Crash was really fun too (well back then they were), and I still play Medievil every now and then (I love that game), but if what you are getting at is that Gravity Rush and Starhawk are doing as good as Spyro and Crash were doing back then, you are way wrong (if Gravity Rush and Starhawk were doing as good as Halo4 and COD Black Ops2, then i guess they would be the same as Spyro and Crash (but they are not doing that good, so they aren't = to Crash and Spyro)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 71 of 73 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
54 posts

Jan 6, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

You guys above are all crazy, instead of bringing in characters that are not that popular (except in Japan), they should have brought in someone that everyone knows, and to the people saying more people want them in than the people that don't want them in, that is completely untrue, people just want a new character, and most of those people would much rather someone else be put in. (also for the comment 2 above this one, I HIGHLY DOUBT that Gravity Rush did better than Skyrim, and if it did, the people that voted it as a better game need to get fired ASAP)

What you think is "popular" might only be poular here.

Have you ever considered the fact that Japanese people like different types of games and that since the PS3 is a JAPANESE console we should be more considerate? 

Honestly I like Japan's taste in games better anyway but that's just me.

Message 72 of 73 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Jan 6, 2013
If your going to sell PSASBR because you don't like the free DLC I.............have no words. Just no words.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 73 of 73 (95 Views)
0 Likes