Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Re: Dear Creators of this game, I have a really good Q

Jan 4, 2013
both games have a different audience Dead space isn't as niche as Gravity rush and plus isaac isn't that great of character there are plenty of psychological disturbed characters similar to him. Plus i said Gravity rush is 3rd highest selling vita game meaning people know about it. you and your friends may not play that niche or not open to a variety as some. everyone has their own right to games, but Kat is more for Japan and she is popular, its been stated in articles fans instantly love her. Vita is still in its early sale stages as its been out for only a year while dead space came out in the prime of these consoles so comparing sales would have to be within a year of dead space release to gravity rushes which would probably be similar but dead space be a little higher since it is a console game and has a more mainstream appeal than gravity rush. plus your intetrest are not the only one in the game as The majority of the community welcomes these characters
Message 41 of 73 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Sauruswarrior, those people are all extremely well known characters (unlike Kat and Emmett), and i know it won't be the only DLC, but for being the first, its already a huge let-down, also i know it's pretty late for me to question their motives for putting in these characters, but its better late than never

also I dont really see how Isaac is like the other characters...

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 42 of 73 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
"and please stop pretending that you know everyone in the world and that nobody know about them, you and your friends don't count as everybody."

Wow lol says the guy who was trying to use his friends in his defense for the argument not long ago, your not a total hypocrite or anything.
Message 43 of 73 (178 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jan 4, 2013

TwistedAvenger wrote:
"and please stop pretending that you know everyone in the world and that nobody know about them, you and your friends don't count as everybody."

Wow lol says the guy who was trying to use his friends in his defense for the argument not long ago, your not a total hypocrite or anything.

He was quoting me.

Message 44 of 73 (169 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

lol you know that wasn't me that said that right? that was a quote from the dude on the last page

also that was a pretty bad fail on your part lol

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 45 of 73 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
My bad then apparently he is about as good at quoting as he is coming up with logical reasons to back his bull, there were no quotes around it.
Message 46 of 73 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Not really a fail on my part but yours maybe you should learn how to properly quote someone it's really not hard.
Message 47 of 73 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Jan 4, 2013
there were "" marks lol, and it isn't bull, and i did a nice job of backing it up, even you backed it up, you said that Dead Space had more sales than Gravity Rush

lol and you said I had bad logic

Message 48 of 73 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Tons of people are excited for these characters. It's pointless arguing.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 49 of 73 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
No go back and read your own post there was one quote mark at the very beginning and now where else which is wrong that's not even up for debate. And again you can't use that Dead Space has more sales in your argument logically, of course it does its a multi platform game and has been out 4 years longer. Wow your dumb.
Message 50 of 73 (210 Views)
0 Likes