Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Dear Creators of this game, I have a really good Q

Jan 4, 2013
Oh ok so you are gonna set here and babble about sales as a comparison then basically abandon it, why would I do the research? you're the one who wants to use it as a defense in your favor not me. And no you wouldn't have to check sales before she was known to be added to this game that's extremely stupid your opinion weather your positive or not about it can't be used in this argument as its not a fact, you can't now or ever proved that Gravity Rush is just getting noticed/sales because of this game so that's pointless. Also of course Dead Space will have more sales there's a 4 year gap, a 3,year old can figure out which game would have more sales that also proves nothing.
Message 31 of 73 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

"I never heard of Mojo and I was 9 when ps2 came out and played a vast majority of games. every game is not gonna be heard by everyone. Plus devs decide if their character goes in or not. if it was only older characters there wouldn't have as big target audience and making it a little of each playstation generation appeals to much wider audience. there are going to be more dlc characters, some your gonna like, some your gonna hate cause its not tailored to you and your friends interests its to target a very large group."

I put Mojo, because know one knows who he is

and Dude, if they wanted a GOOD first party character why not Ari + Stan? way more people know who those two are

Also ShadowKirby87, if many people are saying that they are ashamed of being playstation fans, that obviously means that the creators of this game are doing something wrong

+ you just said why i am not going to do the research lol why would i go through all that trouble to prove something i already know? (Sales: Dead Space>Gravity Rush)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 32 of 73 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Anyone who has a vita and has not heard of Gravity Rush is doing it wrong lol. Don't tell me people with a vita have no idea who Kat or what Gravity Rush is because that game is adored by a majority of the PS vita community.

And LOL @ Assassin Creed: Liberation being a good game. Love Aveline but the game itself is horrid.

So no I don't see the problem with Kat being in the game.

I also believe many of these characters are in here to also drive the sales of each character's individual series. So I don't see a problem with Emmet if its going to make people wonder and check out Starhawk because that game deserves attention.

Message 33 of 73 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I got vita for gravity rush, i never heard of ari +stan and never played okage, doesn't mean they aren't good. Gravity rush and starhawk are good( never played starhawk but heard good things) don't characters if you never played them and not every dlc your gonna like as this game as mention many times appeals to a larger community it not trying to appeal to fighters, old school, or new school.there are gonna be more characters so just wait and see what they announce after these two come out.
Message 34 of 73 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Jan 4, 2013
seriously, this is like the time the dlc was first announced, and there were still people complaining...
Play For Fun!
Message 35 of 73 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Have you ever played Starhawk or Gravity Rush? Those are GREAT first party games. You know what? I've never heard of Ari and Stan until recently. It's all based on perspective.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 36 of 73 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

not liberation, i think they meant AC2

and i feel like adding a character in just to spike the sales is a dumb idea to do (especially adding people into an "All-Stars" game who aren't all-stars. In my opinion, it kind of ruins Playstation's reputation)

also how are you guys saying you didn't know who Ari + Stan were? the game came with PS2

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 37 of 73 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2431 posts

Jan 4, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

lol im not going to do all that research, you can if you want (and if you are going to, you would have to check its sales before people found out that she was going to be added in (because Im pretty positive that the majority of that games sales were from the curiosity of PSASBR gamers)), and if you do do the reseach, I am 100% positive that Deadspace would have more sales (you wouldn't really be able to measure its' sales though (because it was on multiple different systems))

also " its your opinion why they are crappy, but a majority of the people are excited for these characters as the gravity powers and build and battle system are going to add excitement to this game. most of these threads have died out, because ppl got to saw their gameplay and they both play really great."

lol its not a majority, barely anyone knows who either of them are, and anyone that is added in will have good moves

If you're not going to do your research then please don't pull stuff out of your arse, once again comparing sales between a game that came out on 2008 and one that came out on 2012 makes no sense. Why are you even talking about Dead Space? Since when was that franchise important to PS?

You're seriously delusional if you think that GR became one of the best Vita games as soon as Kat was announced for this game, and please stop pretending that you know everyone in the world and that nobody know about them, you and your friends don't count as everybody.

Complain all you want, they are being included whether you like it or not and are great additions to the game, get over it.

Message 38 of 73 (162 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

"If you're not going to do your research then please don't pull stuff out of your arse, once again comparing sales between a game that came out on 2008 and one that came out on 2012 makes no sense. Why are you even talking about Dead Space? Since when was that franchise important to PS?

You're seriously delusional if you think that GR became one of the best Vita games as soon as Kat was announced for this game, and please stop pretending that you know everyone in the world and that nobody know about them, you and your friends don't count as everybody.

Complain all you want, they are being included whether you like it or not and are great additions to the game, get over it."

1 I am not pulling anything out of my "arse", Dead Space did have more sales than gravity rush, and i am not going to waste time proving something that everyone knows already (and I used the game as an example, because the main character from that is a much better character choice than Kat and Emmett Graves)
2.I know NO ONE that knows what Gravity Rush is
3.Again why would I get over getting trash handed to me through DLC content?

Message 39 of 73 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2013
of course its gonna have characters for sales, look at dante, raiden, big daddy they all got put in to push the new games coming out. Thats what the DEVS wanted in the game because its smart marketing choice, they get paid to have their character in and then get free advertising for the game as players play them. thus selling all stars. plus an all star is what i view someone who had impacted the gaming world, Gravity rush and starhawk had cool things that were awesome to their gameplay. ND has made several great games that define the playstation same for Insominac and sucker punch. Metal gear series was a great story and are expanding their universe. DMC become of the big hack slashes ever. each character has been in a game that has had great story, awesome gameplay, or very iconic moments. ppl said your not gonna like all the characters and its not like this is the only dlc, the game appeals to a broad auidence and thats what sony aimed for and it works. all of these playstation old school threads have died awhile ago ur late to the party
Message 40 of 73 (188 Views)
0 Likes