Message 11 of 73 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

Re: Dear Creators of this game, I have a really good Q

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

"the pixeljunk monsters character is a really good idea btw"

ill admit that he is not as well known as the other guys on my list, but i have seen a countless amount of advertisements for this game, and it was on the playstation store best selling list for a while (also unlike Gravity Rush, and Star Hawk, much more people know of PixelJunk Monsters (well not now anyways, considering their games are being advertised by this game))

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 12 of 73 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
I think it's safe to say Gravity Rush is the most popular game on the vita, so yeah it seems pretty well known. Just because your friends don't know what it is doesn't mean it's not well known.
Message 13 of 73 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Jan 4, 2013
once again, it has been stated countless of times,
PSASBR celebrates PlayStation's Past, Present and Future,
of course the first free dlc would be the easiest and most recent chars to the PlayStation family....
Play For Fun!
Message 14 of 73 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Kat is definitely all-star. She is the reason for many many Vita's sold including mine. Also the first and one of the only great new IPs for vita right now.

Message 15 of 73 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

lol I know many people that have the vita, and most of them have no clue what that game is, they have good games, like Assasins Creed/Metal Gear Solid/etc, so i dont know if it is that safe to say that it is the most popular game (it might be now though, because PSASBR is doing a crazy good job of advertising for it)

also achus93again, i hope that you are right, because i want good characters added in (I dont care if i have to pay for them, as long as they are good characters, from good/well-known games)

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 16 of 73 (273 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Yes I think it is safe to say it is, I mean give me a break what's a good amount people I'm gonna guess realistically less than 15 and your trying to compare that to people all over the world.
Message 17 of 73 (267 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

"Yes I think it is safe to say it is, I mean give me a break what's a good amount people I'm gonna guess realistically less than 15 and your trying to compare that to people all over the world."

how about we compare the amount of sales that Gravity Rush has to the amount of sales of games like Oddworld or Katamari or Dead Space or etc?

Message 18 of 73 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

The DLC is free so I honestly don't care who we get. If that isn't enough we also get a new stage for free. Just be happy.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 19 of 73 (248 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

"The DLC is free so I honestly don't care who we get. If that isn't enough we also get a new stage for free. Just be happy."

So you are telling me that you aren't disappointed with the characters that are being added in? (i could think of hundreds of better characters than those two (Mojo was higher on my list than them)) And why would I be happy with settling on crappily chosen characters?

BTW this is mojo

Message 20 of 73 (236 Views)
0 Likes