Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Dear Creators of this game, I have a really good Q

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

Ok go on and compare them I see no problem there, but take into account that the vita has not been out that long. Also Dead Space I said most popular game on vita which again has not been out a huge amount of time, not most popular game ever compared to games out years before it, you can't really compare Gravity Rush and Dead Space as one came out in 2008 and the other in 2012 (and yes I know your probably referring to any Dead Space but even a year or two obviously will give it an advantage when comparing sales).

Message 21 of 73 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2349 posts

Jan 4, 2013

CaptKnucklesFACT wrote:

how about we compare the amount of sales that Gravity Rush has to the amount of sales of games like Oddworld or Katamari or Dead Space or etc?

Yeah, lets compare the sales of a game that come out in 1997 and has multiple sequels to one that came out on 2012. Smiley Indifferent

Message 22 of 73 (193 Views)
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2013
gravity rush is 3rd highest selling vita game under AC3 liberation and black ops declassifed and that is more likely since those two are bundles. Plus vita is on instant game collection so lots of people can get it for free if your a plus. I don't care much for emmett as im excited for kat and fearless. THough i can't wait to see which other first and third party characters get added. its your opinion why they are crappy, but a majority of the people are excited for these characters as the gravity powers and build and battle system are going to add excitement to this game. most of these threads have died out, because ppl got to saw their gameplay and they both play really great.
Message 23 of 73 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Jan 4, 2013
RedLegend thank you for adding to my point yeah it's fair to compare Gravity Rush sales to a game that has a decade on it, that makes perfect sense.
Message 24 of 73 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 4, 2013
Shut the hell up. These were great characters from fantastic games, and furthermore, they are FIRST PARTY, which means they are easy to obtain. The ones that you are moaning for are near all thirdy party. Just because you don't want these characters doesn't mean the same for countless others. I'm frankly excited as all hell for these two, as I love both Gravity Rush and Warhawk/Starhawk.

The requirement for this game isn't "growing up" with these characters. It's called Playstation All-Stars, not Playstation Dead Icons That People Won't Shut The Hell Up About.

Furthermore, you're going to complain about great first party characters and then say they're worse than Dead Space, a mediocre horror (if it could be called that) third party game with not a dam thing to do with Playstation? Gotdam hypocrite.
------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 25 of 73 (181 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
335 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 4, 2013

lol im not going to do all that research, you can if you want (and if you are going to, you would have to check its sales before people found out that she was going to be added in (because Im pretty positive that the majority of that games sales were from the curiosity of PSASBR gamers)), and if you do do the reseach, I am 100% positive that Deadspace would have more sales (you wouldn't really be able to measure its' sales though (because it was on multiple different systems))

also " its your opinion why they are crappy, but a majority of the people are excited for these characters as the gravity powers and build and battle system are going to add excitement to this game. most of these threads have died out, because ppl got to saw their gameplay and they both play really great."

lol its not a majority, barely anyone knows who either of them are, and anyone that is added in will have good moves

16 Characters that should really be in Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale: Hero-Patapon3, Blob-LocoRoco, Abe-Abe's Oddessy, Ari+Stan-Okage, Raziel-Soul Reaver, The King of All Cosmos-Katamari, Alex Mercer-Prototype, Isaac Clarke-Dead Space, Cloud-Final Fantasy VII, Spyro-Spyro, Crash-Crash Bandicoot, Tiki Guy-PixelJunk Monsters, Amaterasu-Ōkami, Mega Man-Mega Man X8, Ratonhnhaké:ton-Assassin's Creed III, Kevin Butler+Marcus PSP

^^^THIS LINK BELOW EXPLAINS WHY THEY SHOULD BE ADDED IN. vvv
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/15-MORE-THAN-DESERVING-NEW-CHARACTER-IDEAS-feedback-is/m-p/39129075#U39129075
Message 26 of 73 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2013

I never heard of Mojo and I was 9 when ps2 came out and played a vast majority of games. every game is not gonna be heard by everyone. Plus devs decide if their character goes in or not.  if it was only older characters there wouldn't have as big target audience and making it a little of each playstation generation appeals to much wider audience. there are going to be more dlc characters, some your gonna like, some your gonna hate cause its not tailored to you and your friends interests its to target a very large group.

Message 27 of 73 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2349 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Swashy34 wrote:
Nome of you know MY PERFECTION. FOOLS this game is boring and generic. it is barely playable. SORRY FANBOYS

Oh, hi TingTong!

Message 28 of 73 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
670 posts

Jan 4, 2013

Looking at your posts and sig I'm not even gonna bother. Yes just sell the game, the community have enough of your annoying kinds. Starting to be ashamed of being a playstation fan.

Message 29 of 73 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

Jan 4, 2013
deadspace will have more sales as it was earlier ps3 era game and easier to access then the vita. Gravity rush is 3rd highest selling vita game. Deadspace also appeals to a much more mainstream audience, while gravity rush is in a niche of jrpgs and handheld markets. kat is being used to traget japans market with the japanese release coming out.
Message 30 of 73 (190 Views)
0 Likes