Mar 05 2013
By: Age1000 Monster Hunter 27 posts

Dead Space/ Starhawk Stage Idea

11 replies 252 views Edited Mar 5, 2013
So... I have an idea for a cool stage I wish for in the game.

Stage Name: Ishimura

Hazards: The Slug(tentacles), Starhawk shots, Necromorphs

Stage Mash-up/ what happens:

The stage begins with the players fighting on top of the USG Ishimura(on the roof where you had to run foreward and hit behind a few walls to prevent from getting shot away into space by the fans) from the first game. As the match progresses, Necromorphs start wandering in from the sides of the map and start attacking the players. By killing the necromorphs, you can gain AP. Before long, the Slug( a boss from the first game) appears over the wall behind the players and starts slamming it tentacles down on the roof occasionally, and being hit by them sends you flying and some of your ap is lost. All of a sudden, the camera pulls back and a few Starhawks fly in and start shooting at the slug. The Starhawks fly behind the players and the slug and continue shooting at It, the Starhawks occasionally shoot at the tentacles and blow them off, dropping ap, but sometimes miss and hit the players, taking away AP, but can sometimes hit a necromorph, killing it and getting easy AP. The Starhawks then transform into walking mode and stomp on the slug until it is dead. It then notices the necromorphs are there and attack them and aid the players till the end of the match.

Sorry for no pictures, I'm on mobile, and can't figure out how to include pictures.

Thanks! More stage ideas to come!
Message 1 of 12 (252 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

Re: Dead Space/ Starhawk Stage Idea

Mar 5, 2013

How about no? 

Good idea, but why 2 Shooting Games? 

Your not thinking outside the Box... 

How about something totally unrelated... 

Any Stage from GOD OF WAR, with any Creature from Dead Space in the Background? 

Stage Trap could be Star Hawk Fighters Flying over & Bombing Targeted Tiles on the Ground indicated in Red Markings... 

& those people standing will blow up... But not die as it's not a Fatality, but you do loose Energy Orbs, though... 

----------------------------

No Photos, but i'm sure Santa Monica can picture this in their heads, as I gave a pretty Detailed idea, no? 

Is this something that Santa Monica would be interested in? 

@SweetPoison13 (Did I tag the right Sana Monica Worker?) (If not, just ignore this Message) lOl...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 2 of 12 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
61 posts

Mar 5, 2013
i like your idea, kudosSmiley Happy
[img src=Photobucket;]
Message 3 of 12 (232 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Mar 5, 2013
yeah just like GuRuAsaki said, you should mix two franchises that are not so similar. like lets say Starhawk and a Modnation Racers stage. or Dead Space crosses with Tekken (though i understand a Tekken stage is somewhat difficult or at least kind of boring). i know the two series you proposing are different types of shooters, but notice that all the stages in the game already are seriously not similar in the slightest. its more fun if they are different is all im sayin
Message 4 of 12 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1469 posts

Mar 5, 2013
That would be so awesome.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 5 of 12 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Mar 5, 2013
We do not need more God of War ANYTHING in this game anymore.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 12 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Mar 5, 2013
deadspace could mix with titania from fat princess, not sure how but that would massively different
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 7 of 12 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1748 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 5, 2013

Doesn't need to be from God Of War... It was just an Example... 

I wasn't pointing Fingers, just meerly making a Point... 

Stages need to be kept unrelated to a Single Genre... 

-------------------------------------

Another one could be... 

Not sure if this would be too hard to do, but... 

Train Tracks from InFamous.... 

Stage Trap is anyone standing on the Train Tracks is now hit by a Train.... 
Anyone underneith the Train Tracks is Safe... 

Maybe in the Background we have something from Gravity Rush? 

-------------------------------------------------

How about a Roof Top Stage... 

Background is Scene It aka Movie Trivia Stuff... 

Stage Trap is A Bunch of Thieves from Uncharted pop out of no where, & chase you around trying to Attack you... 

-------------------------------------------------

How about an Outer Space Stage where the Gravity is messed up... 

Background could be something from Bio Shock, like a Sumbarine that Shoot Missles at you, or something, if your standing in a Red Marker Space, or there is a Small piece of Ground like a Small Planet, or something you get hit...
Or something from Bio Shock related... 

Stage Trap could be different types of Cake Apearing, & if you grab the wrong Slices, you explode, or something related to Fat Princess... I dunno...

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 8 of 12 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Mar 5, 2013

I like your idea. I also think a Dead Space/Fat Princess mashup would be neat. Juxtaposing such a dark game with such a bright one would be quite interesting in my opinion.

Message 9 of 12 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13508 posts

Mar 5, 2013

The first dlc stage involved an action and a racing game. The second involved a retro-ation and an art/puzzle game.

This one is good. Very good. Yet, does an action-action stage involve with too much action?

Message 10 of 12 (126 Views)
0 Likes