Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Day 90: Kat/Emmett First Opinions

Dec 5, 2012

RaiXku wrote:

From the interviews and such, I'm interested to see how they turn out. Originally, I was thinking that Emmet would be virtually useless/difficult to use, but it seems he is turning out to become like a Nathan Drake type character. Uses tons of weaponry and machinery, with melee mixed in there. If thats the case, then I'll more than likely not main him, but be able to use him effectively. The way he is suppose to work is very reminiscent to that of Starhawk. He uses Circle + Up, down, left, or right to summon weaponry like in Starhawk where you can select guns and stuff by pushing a button and up, down, left, or right. I honestly love that they were able to do him like that. He pretty much plays like he does in Starhawk, but in side scroller form. He's probably gonna be one of the most well done characters in the game. All I hope doesn't happen is that one weapon isn't more powerful than the other and that people will actually take advantage of the wide variety of weapons he'll have at his disposal. Kat is a mixed opinion for me. She looks good graphic wise and from a visual aspect, but gameplay wise, she seems a bit up and down. The Gravity based movement incorporated into her movement and fighting style is awesome, as it makes her unique. But her actual moves concern me. She is said to just have a bunch of various kicks and a few keep away moves that kinda clear the area. While that sounds good enough, I swear its gonna make people complain about her on release. Her style reminds me of a mix of Sly (an already irritating character) and pretty much any of the characters good at crowd control. Her double jump is suppose to be a gravity thing where she can push herself through the air. That will for sure cause some issues. Unless Kat has some okay supers (as in people will actually try to go for the level 3 instead of just getting a multikills with her level 1) she will be somewhat imbalanced. But I'm sure SB has planned for this, so I'm not too worried. 

TL;DR: I like both of them, think they will turn out great, but am concerned about both slightly as far as balance goes.

they will be unbalanced at first i think, but patches will fix the...WAIT WHAT AM I DOING. back into character.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Dec 5, 2012

*puts blondewold in the coffin* WE SHALL SACRAFICE HIM FOR THE GREATER GOOD! WE SHALL MAKE THE GODS YUTEN AND LUMPA RISE AGAIN!!!!!!

I dont know who those are but YEAHAHAHAHAH

Message 22 of 51 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

krusher10 wrote:
My apologies sir divine fortesque but my colleague here is not focus on the task at hand.......GRAB BLONDEWOLF AND LETS GO MOVE IT MOVE IT

*puts blondewold in the coffin* WE SHALL SACRAFICE HIM FOR THE GREATER GOOD! WE SHALL MAKE THE GODS YUTEN AND LUMPA RISE AGAIN!!!!!!

Nooooo Lord dragon would not stand for such behavior! Smiley Mad

DRAGONS DEAD. only We are left, and Paramedic. and diogolouro. and law. BUT THATS IT. NO MORE.

Message 23 of 51 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

krusher10 wrote:

I dont know who those are but YEAHAHAHAHAH

You are the one who taught me about the ancient book and the prophecies >.>

Message 24 of 51 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Dec 5, 2012
YOU HAVE REVEALED OUR MEMBERS ZEO I MUST BANISH U INTO THE NETHERWORLD
Message 25 of 51 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
YOU HAVE REVEALED OUR MEMBERS ZEO I MUST BANISH U INTO THE NETHERWORLD

YOU THINK YOU CAN DO THAT, BUT IN REALITY YOU HAVE NO POWER IN THIS WORLD.

Message 26 of 51 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Dec 5, 2012
SHUTUP AND GRAB BLONDEWOLF, MAYBE WE CAN HAVE SOME GRUB AFTER WE SACRIFICE HIM TO THE WHATS THERE NAME GODS
Message 27 of 51 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Dec 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

krusher10 wrote:
My apologies sir divine fortesque but my colleague here is not focus on the task at hand.......GRAB BLONDEWOLF AND LETS GO MOVE IT MOVE IT

DRAGONS DEAD. only We are left, and Paramedic. and diogolouro. and law. BUT THATS IT. NO MORE.

Para will defend me!...and if I happen to perish I will be reborn into a mystical MT-sharkbearZebra Smiley Wink

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 28 of 51 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
687 posts

Dec 5, 2012

Well, firetruck.

persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 29 of 51 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

Para will defend me!...and if I happen to perish I will be reborn into a mystical MT-sharkbearZebra Smiley Wink

*stabs blonde several times with a candy cane*

Message 30 of 51 (52 Views)
0 Likes