Dec 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
...**bleep** did I miss?

MARRY ME YOU BIG STRONG SEXY BEAST.

I like where this is going...

krusher and i are the thread jackers *takes off face to reveal skull* thats right. we are the skull skinners youve been hearing so much about. and this thread is now under our control.

He knows too much.. now he must be taken care of.

imagesCAC3BR87.jpg

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 12 of 51 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: Day 90: Kat/Emmett First Opinions

Dec 5, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
MuahahahahahhahhahHAHAHAHHAAHHAA-*cough* *cough* *cough*

*elbows in stomache* SHUSH. you are ruining the plan. Alright everybody. now this is how its going to go down. you are going to put all your copies of all-stars in this bag here and you can go on your way. Anybody try and be a hero and we will settle this like real men. Krusher will be sly, ill be Kratos, and Blonde will be drake, versus you as spike. Thats right. You lose, you are banished from the forums forever.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 51 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

blondewolf41196 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
...**bleep** did I miss?

MARRY ME YOU BIG STRONG SEXY BEAST.

I like where this is going...

krusher and i are the thread jackers *takes off face to reveal skull* thats right. we are the skull skinners youve been hearing so much about. and this thread is now under our control.

He knows too much.. now he must be taken care of.

imagesCAC3BR87.jpg

im the leader of this group. you cant get rid of me.

Message 14 of 51 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Dec 5, 2012
Quick update: I think I'm going to push off the Weekly one more day, for a few reasons. First, my birthday is tomorrow and I might actually be able to sleep at a reasonable hour for once if I go to sleep soon. Second, I was hoping that one of two things would come in before this thread so that I could use them as the subject (the second week of sales figures and/or my coins prize), and neither happened. So yeah, I'll be up-to-date by Thursdayish, since I'm now behind two days. Though I have four threads in mind, so I could catch up tomorrow. Point is, I'm done with new threads for the night.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 15 of 51 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Quick update: I think I'm going to push off the Weekly one more day, for a few reasons. First, my birthday is tomorrow and I might actually be able to sleep at a reasonable hour for once if I go to sleep soon. Second, I was hoping that one of two things would come in before this thread so that I could use them as the subject (the second week of sales figures and/or my coins prize), and neither happened. So yeah, I'll be up-to-date by Thursdayish, since I'm now behind two days. Though I have four threads in mind, so I could catch up tomorrow. Point is, I'm done with new threads for the night.

but we tried to get this thread bumped constantly for you *throws face on ground* blonde...krusher...we always mess things up :/ i dont think we are good superheroes at all...maybe we should just hangup our faces and go home...

Message 16 of 51 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Dec 5, 2012
My apologies sir divine fortesque but my colleague here is not focus on the task at hand.......GRAB BLONDEWOLF AND LETS GO MOVE IT MOVE IT
Message 17 of 51 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 5, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
My apologies sir divine fortesque but my colleague here is not focus on the task at hand.......GRAB BLONDEWOLF AND LETS GO MOVE IT MOVE IT

*puts blondewold in the coffin* WE SHALL SACRAFICE HIM FOR THE GREATER GOOD! WE SHALL MAKE THE GODS YUTEN AND LUMPA RISE AGAIN!!!!!!

Message 18 of 51 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2179 posts

Dec 5, 2012

From the interviews and such, I'm interested to see how they turn out. Originally, I was thinking that Emmet would be virtually useless/difficult to use, but it seems he is turning out to become like a Nathan Drake type character. Uses tons of weaponry and machinery, with melee mixed in there. If thats the case, then I'll more than likely not main him, but be able to use him effectively. The way he is suppose to work is very reminiscent to that of Starhawk. He uses Circle + Up, down, left, or right to summon weaponry like in Starhawk where you can select guns and stuff by pushing a button and up, down, left, or right. I honestly love that they were able to do him like that. He pretty much plays like he does in Starhawk, but in side scroller form. He's probably gonna be one of the most well done characters in the game. All I hope doesn't happen is that one weapon isn't more powerful than the other and that people will actually take advantage of the wide variety of weapons he'll have at his disposal. Kat is a mixed opinion for me. She looks good graphic wise and from a visual aspect, but gameplay wise, she seems a bit up and down. The Gravity based movement incorporated into her movement and fighting style is awesome, as it makes her unique. But her actual moves concern me. She is said to just have a bunch of various kicks and a few keep away moves that kinda clear the area. While that sounds good enough, I swear its gonna make people complain about her on release. Her style reminds me of a mix of Sly (an already irritating character) and pretty much any of the characters good at crowd control. Her double jump is suppose to be a gravity thing where she can push herself through the air. That will for sure cause some issues. Unless Kat has some okay supers (as in people will actually try to go for the level 3 instead of just getting a multikills with her level 1) she will be somewhat imbalanced. But I'm sure SB has planned for this, so I'm not too worried. 

TL;DR: I like both of them, think they will turn out great, but am concerned about both slightly as far as balance goes.

Message 19 of 51 (82 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Dec 5, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

krusher10 wrote:

*puts blondewold in the coffin* WE SHALL SACRAFICE HIM FOR THE GREATER GOOD! WE SHALL MAKE THE GODS YUTEN AND LUMPA RISE AGAIN!!!!!!

Nooooo Lord dragon would not stand for such behavior! Smiley Mad

photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 20 of 51 (78 Views)
0 Likes