Highlighted
Nov 15 2012
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 72: Brace Yourself for the (Poll's) Grand Finale

[ Edited ]
10 replies 276 views Edited Nov 15, 2012

I decided to cut the poll a day short because they haven't been touched in so long. For the sake of helping you to remember who made it into the finals, I'll recap below:

The first day of polling was won decisively by Cole MacGrath over Sweet Tooth, Heihachi, and Sackboy, coming in at 101 points.

The second day was even more decisively won by Sir Dan over Kratos, Spike, and Radec. Dan had only two more points than Cole in their respective polls, but the opponents had far fewer.

The third day was dominated by Big Daddy with 115 points. Big Daddy beat out Toro, Nariko, and Fat Princess.

The fourth day was won with 114 points by Raiden. This was the single most decisive victory, with Raiden getting nearly double the points of the second place competitor, Evil Cole, and even had as many points as the second and third place competitors (Evil Cole and Sly) COMBINED. He also beat out PaRappa.

The fifth day was barely edged out by Ratchet & Clank, who had 81 points. He defeated Jak & Daxter, Drake, and Dante.

The winner of this poll actually surprised me quite a bit, and without further ado, I will reveal the winner...

After stalling a bit more and throwing out some facts and statistics of this poll. The lowest amount of total votes goes to Radec, weighing in with only 20 votes. A total of seven All-Stars (from lowest to highest: Radec, Fat Princess, Sackboy, Spike, Dante, PaRappa, and Heihachi) totaled less than 35 total votes. Nine more (Kratos, Jak & Daxter, Sweet Tooth, Ratchet & Clank, Toro, Cole, Sir Dan, Raiden, and Big Daddy) totaled at least double that, gaining 70 or more total votes. The largest margin of victory was by 54 votes (with that margin beating out the TOTAL scores of eight different All-Stars), while the smallest was only 7 votes.

That enough stalling? I'm sure most of you just skipped past that part, and I just wasted a few minutes doing that. Oh well, maybe some of you stat geeks will appreciate that paragraph. Without further ado - I mean it this time - the winner is...

Cole MacGrath!

This win surprised me, honestly. I expected Big Daddy to win this one handily based on the initial fan reaction toward that costume. However, Cole ended up taking the crown as the fan-voted best PSAS costume. Unsurprisingly, R&C came in dead last for the finals. I believe it had the most dead-last votes of the finale, as well. I'll leave the full results below.

Cole - 86
BD - 74
Dan - 61
Raiden - 55
R&C - 34

Got a complaint about the results? Want to name the costume you think should've won? Too bad, the results have already been counted, and you can't change it. I'm kidding, of course; make sure to comment with your opinion below!

To think, I've only got 5 more threads left of these. I'm not gonna lie, even though some days it's been tough to think of a topic, it's been fun. Be sure to stay tuned for these last few days. I can't say they'll be great, but I'll be sure to put in as much effort as I have throughout the past 11 weeks.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 11 (276 Views)
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Day 72: Brace Yourself for the (Poll's) Grand Finale

Nov 15, 2012
i think that's exactly how i rated them...
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 11 (243 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Nov 15, 2012
You might be right, achus! I vaguely remember your vote being that, right on the money. I'd give you a prize for predicting that well, but I have nothing to give you, so take a kudo.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 11 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 15, 2012
aw, thanks man,
i wonder how many other people rated like that too...
Play For Fun!
Message 4 of 11 (218 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Nov 15, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Without further ado - I mean it this time - the winner is...

Cole MacGrath!

This win surprised me, honestly. I expected Big Daddy to win this one handily based on the initial fan reaction toward that costume. However, Cole ended up taking the crown as the fan-voted best PSAS costume.

Cole Stroll, Brace Yourself

It was obvious.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 5 of 11 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

Lame, too many fans for that idiot Cole. Sir Dan is just way cooler than a generic human looking Cole.

Introducing a new Challenger:

Neutral Cole

Our first DLC

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 6 of 11 (182 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 15, 2012
Sweet! My order was and is:
Cole
Sir Dan
Ratchet
Raiden
Big Daddy
So I am sorta in line with the final results. Haha
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 7 of 11 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7001 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2012

These polls are BS. Some of these characters cheated to get their way up there. A certain somebody doesnt belong up here. Quite sad man. I remember the last poll up here. I know who won by 1vote. Pretty childish how you still choose this certain character over the character who won.

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 8 of 11 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Those Colle jokes/memes are horrible.

I keep laughing for something reason, though... Smiley LOL

Message 9 of 11 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
387 posts

Nov 15, 2012
There were some good ones though! Like Cole slaw! lol
Also, diamond. Ratchet>Jak. That is all...
When in doubt, freak 'em out.
Message 10 of 11 (153 Views)
0 Likes