Feb 11 2013
By: DivinePaladin27 Treasure Hunter 4668 posts

Day 7: Wrap-Up

4 replies 142 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

So like any good thing, these threads must once again come to a close. Here I'm going to state my opinion on yesterday's thread among other miscellaneous things that may come into my mind, and set up some things for the next wave of DLC threads so that I know what you guys would all prefer.

So first, I'd like to know if there are any particular general threads you guys liked from the past few days, so that I know which worked and which didn't for next time. It's definitely not as easy to do this as compared to before when we're pretty much only talking about characters here, let alone just two characters. It's a lot more focused, which leaves a lot less to work with, especially since we know pretty much everything about these characters by the time I do these, with the trailers released and all that jazz. And if there are any other suggestions you guys may have for threads for my next run with DLC characters, be sure to suggest them! I'm always open for ideas, as you guys know.

Next, who do I think wins in a 1v1, Kat or Emmett? Honestly, it's still a tough choice based on what I know about them, but I have to go with Emmett here. He's the underdog in popular opinion, since a lot of people aren't too fond of him, but he's a very powerful character on paper, more so than Kat. I simply don't think Kat will be greatly successful in getting in against Graves, and Emmett's simply built to destroy her in theory. Now, of course, in action who knows what we could see; for all I know I could be completely wrong in who wins, or where these two stack up on a tier list. I won't deny that.

In fact, I'd like to address the subject of how I'll do the aforementioned right about now. Since I had a question of whether I'd follow up with how my predictions and speculation matched up with the results, I thought up two different ideas that I could go with, both in Daily Thread form. The first option is that I could do a few threads two weeks to a month from now to see where they matched up, and the second is that I could preface my next chapter (which would be released a week before the next DLC characters launch, just like this). I want to know which of these two you guys would prefer, to see whether this lines up with my personal preference. If it doesn't, I'll likely go with what you guys prefer (assuming it's not 51/49, in which case screw off, I'll do it my way...kidding, of course). This will also most likely set the precedent for the rest of the DLC Dailies. So lemme know what you guys would prefer below in addition to any extraneous comments you may have about Kat/Emmett, or anything somewhat related to the subject!

That all said, tune in tomorrow for the final day of this chapter of DP's Daily Threads, where I look at our next wave of DLC characters and talk about where I want Sony Santa Monica to take the game from here, and whether I think they'll match these hopes or not.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 1 of 5 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Re: Day 7: Wrap-Up

Feb 11, 2013
i'm just glad you're doing these threads again,
if only for this short amount of time Smiley Happy
Play For Fun!
Message 2 of 5 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1512 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I'll try them and decide if they're for me or not. I like characters for their style and fun value, not for their OPness (hence why I don't touch FP).

I'm still very excited we're getting DLCs though(:
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 3 of 5 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Feb 11, 2013

achus93again wrote:
i'm just glad you're doing these threads again,
if only for this short amount of time Smiley Happy

I missed 'em, too, believe me.  Once I thought of this idea, I immediately jumped on it!  I may have some other similar thread series in the not too distant future, too, so you'll just have to stay tuned for those!  Smiley Wink

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 4 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Feb 11, 2013

That last bit made it sound like someone is paying you to do these. Go back to sports, Dan Patrick!

Kidding! Smiley LOL

I think it's up to you if you want to change the way your threads work. In my opinion, I wouldn't lower myself to the lazy majority of the community that can't read a bit and post, to save their last stock life.

Message 5 of 5 (64 Views)
0 Likes